Heard Qualified!

Husker Z

Hopefully the NCAA Clearinghouse doesn't F us over like they've done in the past

What or who are you referring to here? :dunno

Robert Sallie comes to my mind, but I cant remember any football recruits. :dunno

Roburt Sallie wasn't a clearinghouse issue really. He signed with Washington out of high school, then failed to qualify, while the NCAA Clearinghouse did have questions about his transcript from his prep school, it was Nebraska's own admissions office that screwed up and enrolled him when he hadn't been cleared. It was then a Big 12 rule that kept him from coming to NU after he graduated from his junior college, not the NCAA.

Glad Braylon made his score. But until I see him walking around campus and enrolled for classes I will look at this more as a "glass half full" situation. We were all teased by Heard getting "the score he needed" and then not being eligible. Congrats, tongue in cheek, but someone a little higher up on the admissions side of things needs to confirm this for me to be fully happy.

WR: Kinnie

WR: Bell

Slot: Turner

TE: Reed

RB: Burkhead

RB: Green

QB: Martinez

That is one hell of a starting lineup at the skill positions. Every single one is a bonafide playmaker in his own right and can take it to the house. You've got tons of speed too. There are mismatches all over the place. The D would have to account for all of them.

And note that both Burkhead and Turner would be legitimate threats to throw the ball, giving all sorts of trick play options. This offense is going to rock.

Now only if Martinez can throw the ball the the WRs, we will be set.

• Fire 1

That is one hell of a starting lineup at the skill positions. Every single one is a bonafide playmaker in his own right and can take it to the house. You've got tons of speed too. There are mismatches all over the place. The D would have to account for all of them.

And note that both Burkhead and Turner would be legitimate threats to throw the ball, giving all sorts of trick play options. This offense is going to rock.

I thought T-Magic was moving to TE? :sarcasm

Glad this kid qualified!!! :bigredn:

Now only if the WRs catch the ball from Martinez, we will be set.

Just reported on USC, apparently someone from Huskers Illustrated is questioning whether Braylon actually made the grade. He should be on later.

So now he possibly didn't make it???

Because of the last flirtation with his grades, Bryon Munson said that he will wait until Braylon is actually on campus before he counts him in, fwiw.