Reason Davies out at BYU

1. He's a dumbass, he knew the rules, no matter how retarded they might be.

Unless he's pounding his girl in a public place, you have to figure someone threw the guy under the bus. That is more interesting to me then anything else.

I want to hear the rest of the story. Who gave the guy up?

I'd be willing to bet the girl is white. Why people still can't handle in 2011 is beyond me.

1. He's a dumbass, he knew the rules, no matter how retarded they might be.

Unless he's pounding his girl in a public place, you have to figure someone threw the guy under the bus. That is more interesting to me then anything else.

I want to hear the rest of the story. Who gave the guy up?

I'd be willing to bet the girl is white. Why people still can't handle in 2011 is beyond me.

If he's a devout Mormon, then it's just as likely that the guilt of his sin (in his eyes) caused him to confess on his own.

gonna throw another log on he fire here...

why is there any surprise to this, i mean, BYU plays division one sports. we've seen outstanding athletes from that school pass up pro chances because of their faith...we have also seen them go the other way.

i guess im non-plussed about the whole thing. if thats how they want to represent themselves, then good on them.

do i agree with how and why it has all turned out to be so? no. not in the least.

but i do respect it. he signed up for it. ive tried to be the guy that says, 'oh come on, its college...' blah blah blah. but he accepted that scholarship. very noble of landlord to come out and say that he possibly outed himself...but come on...he was knowingly breaking the rules before that point. it obviously came after the fact that he broke them. that would be like one of our dui guys reporting themselves immediately after the cops pulled him over. "hold on officer, i need to go run some steps and report to the unity council before you arrest me..." im sure mr davies finished and said, oh...better report myself. there was probably a bit of cuddling involved.

if anything, BYU should be applauded. they drew a line in the sand, and by gawd, they stuck to it.

doesnt mean i wont be surprised to here more sordid details come out around this program. the very action of trying to deny the microscope into todays media world only will draw more scrutiny.

• Fire 1