Spring Practice Video

zoogs

Noticed a little I-formation at the end of the first video Nexus posted and some triple option and pistol formation in the OWH video. In the words of Borat, "I like!"

Yeah! Makes me think they're going to run a lot of option, but they're going to do it from a bunch of different looks. Reminds me of Osborne's last few offenses... Could be fun!

Noticed a little I-formation at the end of the first video Nexus posted and some triple option and pistol formation in the OWH video. In the words of Borat, "I like!"

Yeah! Makes me think they're going to run a lot of option, but they're going to do it from a bunch of different looks. Reminds me of Osborne's last few offenses... Could be fun!

That is the FIRST thing I noted as well! GOD it's great seeing that formation again here at Nebraska!

Is it me or on Bo's interview vid, he seems alot more relaxed and actually working well with the reports and not being defensive. He might have actually changed in the last couple of months.

It would not be possible for me to agree anymore! I thought the same exact thing, relaxed, very informative, comfortable. Maybe he really does just feel totally comfortable now. Look, the guy LOVED his coaches and getting rid of a few of them probably really beat him up and it was probably beating him up for a very long time, like before the season even ended, add in the tough losses and the guy was probably being very defensive for a reason.

Now, he has his new guys in, there is not that feeling of having to "fire" anyone and he probably feels like he has a huge weight off his back.