Suh on the Madden 12 Cover!?

There is no Madden curse. Vote for Suh.

Culpepper, vick, mcnabb, favre, alexander, faulk, polumalu, and young would all disagree

Sorry for in correct spellings, was too lazy to look up how to actually spell some of these names

Nothing more than a combination of coincidence and football being an intensely physical game with tons of injuries. Several of the "curse" victims had completely average injuries that happen to just about every starter throughout the course of a season (Ray Lewis injured his wrist in week 15). Some cover players had just fine seasons. Wikipedia also rightfully notes that players make the cover after career seasons. Naturally, it is very rare not to have a drop off after a career season.

VOTE FOR SUH!

I ain't risking any bad voodoo juju on Suh just so he can be on the cover of a videogame

It was so tough to vote for this one. Being a Packer and Husker fan, I chose Rodgers. But I almost regret it. It'd be nice to see a unique position on the cover. And there's none as unique as SUUUUH!

Also, what a sham in his seeding. Bradford was the offensive rookie of the year, and earned an 8 seed. Why wasn't, the more dominant rookie, deserved of the same seed?

Edited by MattDoza