Good luck in the Big 10

I have been a fan of OU football and it's deep history all my life and have had all the respect in the world for the Huskers because of their history. They were my second favorite team and probably more like my favorite team when the Sooners were bad. I mean I still rooted for OU over you guys in the 90s but I knew we would get killed. But the games we've played between each other has been historic. Even in the last decade there's been several great games. Anyway me and another OU fan have been posting full OU/Nebraska games over the last few days. 2 of these games you guys will really like since you won. And it's going to make it really sad we likely won't play you guys in a long, long time.

1971 OU/Nebraska

Good luck in the Big 10, hope we play in a bowl game or national title game on down the line.

• Fire 3

I have been a fan of OU football and it's deep history all my life and have had all the respect in the world for the Huskers because of their history. They were my second favorite team and probably more like my favorite team when the Sooners were bad. I mean I still rooted for OU over you guys in the 90s but I knew we would get killed. But the games we've played between each other has been historic. Even in the last decade there's been several great games. Anyway me and another OU fan have been posting full OU/Nebraska games over the last few days. 2 of these games you guys will really like since you won. And it's going to make it really sad we likely won't play you guys in a long, long time.

1971 OU/Nebraska

Good luck in the Big 10, hope we play in a bowl game or national title game on down the line.

Nice classy post, it was a great rivalry built on mutual respect.

What game are you Huskers looking forward to most next year (regular season-wise)?

All of them - same answer every year. I love college football. :)

The Washington game is big for the payback. Wisky is first B1G game, first away game in B1G, and Alvarez is a Husker from back in the day so many NU fans have followed Wisky over the years. tOSU is tOSU and is in Lincoln. Iowa is on our day for a special game and there's already some heat between the fanbases. PSU and Mich are blue-bloods we have history with and will be big every season. NW can jump up and get you, plus there's the "real NU" angle. I'm planning on going to Wyoming and NW games, so there's that. Too bad Minn fired Cosgrove, or NU fans would be fired up for that one.

What game are you Huskers looking forward to most next year (regular season-wise)?

All of them - same answer every year. I love college football. :)

The Washington game is big for the payback. Wisky is first B1G game, first away game in B1G, and Alvarez is a Husker from back in the day so many NU fans have followed Wisky over the years. tOSU is tOSU and is in Lincoln. Iowa is on our day for a special game and there's already some heat between the fanbases. PSU and Mich are blue-bloods we have history with and will be big every season. NW can jump up and get you, plus there's the "real NU" angle. I'm planning on going to Wyoming and NW games, so there's that. Too bad Minn fired Cosgrove, or NU fans would be fired up for that one.

If we still had Watson, it would have been a battle of incompetence.

Wisconsin and tOSU are probably the consensus favorites, just because they are the first B10-away/B10-home games... But personally I'm looking forward to PSU, and Mich the most.... I'm extremely pumped to play both these teams each year. I think PSU is going to turn into a rivalry both fan-bases can get into, and NU v MU is likely going to decide the division most years, so it important for us to start that series off with a win.

If Tressel's or the players suspensions are lengthened, IDK if I would care about the tOSU game anymore than I would if it was Minnesota as our first home game.... I want Tressel and co. to all be in Lincoln for that game. Even with them probably being a little bit rusty, it just wouldn't be the same without them.

• 2 weeks later...

1971 OU/Nebraska

OU has been my second favorite team for as long as I can remember. OU is loaded this year and ready to make a run again for the national championship.

Thanks for posting this thread.

I personally am looking forward to the Ohio State game. Ohio State should have no problem cruising through their non-conference schedule (Miami might be a little tough) withouth Vest Co. and if they come to Lincoln undefeated and Nebraska can defeat Wisconsin and their non-conf opponents, I think we can chalk this one up as being a College GameDay game. Hopefully, we need to take the attendance record back.