Nobody's Talking About Rex?

Good point. I think nobody is talking about it because Rex is one of the players everybody already has a lot of confidence in and expected a good game. If Rex had had a bad game then we'd probably be talking about it.

He looked great today, though. He looked shifty and made good reads. He's probably my favorite Husker player right now from a personality and production stand point. Great kid.

Good point. I think nobody is talking about it because Rex is one of the players everybody already has a lot of confidence in and expected a good game. If Rex had had a bad game then we'd probably be talking about it.

This. Rex has already shown what kind of drive, work ethic, and effort that he brings every day so it is no suprise that it is a quiet subject. 91 yards in game in which touches were expected to be kept down to keep him healthy. Impressive, but again it was almost what many of us expect with him.

I think more people wanted to see what any other RB could bring to the table. Which as expected wasn't much, as many of us figured.

We already knew what we were getting with Rex. He's one of my favorite players of the last decade. He is easily the best we've got in our backfield at this point, and him getting injured is a scary thought unless a newcomer this fall can fill his shoes. Our other RBs were ok. Just ok. I would have to say that based on what I saw I'd have to put #4 behind Rex at this point.

• Fire 1

We already knew what we were getting with Rex. He's one of my favorite players of the last decade. He is easily the best we've got in our backfield at this point, and him getting injured is a scary thought unless a newcomer this fall can fill his shoes. Our other RBs were ok. Just ok. I would have to say that based on what I saw I'd have to put #4 behind Rex at this point.

yea, Kildrow didnt look too bad in the highlights. We will see when the 3 amigos arrive in the fall if he will still contend for playing time.

That's all well and good, but Rex didn't just put in a pedestrian game. He looked particularly good out there, even for Rex. I'm just surprised nobody mentioned him with all the Carnes and Turner hoopla.

I gave him a gold star in another thread. I think most people realize what a good game he had, and it will take a few days before those conversations roll around. The new kids are always the hot topic after the spring game.

yea, Kildrow didnt look too bad in the highlights. We will see when the 3 amigos arrive in the fall if he will still contend for playing time.

Thanks for letting me know his name. I asked my buddy at the game who number 4 was and his response was DeAngelo Evans. Anyway, I thought he looked pretty decent, but he's pretty small.

Thanks for letting me know his name. I asked my buddy at the game who number 4 was and his response was DeAngelo Evans. Anyway, I thought he looked pretty decent, but he's pretty small.

Kildow looks like a little bowling ball out there, ala Cory Ross.

The pride of Millard South he switched to RB in the spring although its not changed on the bio

Which is here

Rex looked great. Just love that kid. Though it appears he still hasn't shaken the one flaw in his game: Getting caught from behind. I am about as big a Rex fan as you'll find, but that guy always seems to be one shoe-string tackle away from breaking a 10-yard run into a home run.