No Jay Guy shout outs?

4 tackles, 1 sack for -9 yards and two tackles for losses equaling -11 yards.

Dude was in the backfield a lot!

I told my dad after the game that Jay Guy is one BIG DUDE. He's not a tall player but he's pretty wide but is quick. I didn't have a program on me and I really wasn't paying too much attention to Defense but how did Chase Rome do? I could look at the stats but sometimes the stats don't tell the whole story.

I told my dad after the game that Jay Guy is one BIG DUDE. He's not a tall player but he's pretty wide but is quick. I didn't have a program on me and I really wasn't paying too much attention to Defense but how did Chase Rome do? I could look at the stats but sometimes the stats don't tell the whole story.

Chase sat out the Spring Game.

2:18 mark is Jay Guy's sack

Chase sat out the Spring Game.

2:18 mark is Jay Guy's sack

Looked like Andrew Rodriguez blew his assignment. Even so, Jay Guy still had a great game. Pretty impressive for a DT to catch Brion Carnes.

What's the outlook on Rodriguez? There was a lot of talk last year from the coaches, even going so far as to say that he could end up being an all time great. I wasn't overly impressed by him when we were at the same camps, or during the state finals his senior year. He's a very large man though.