Remember when Bo told the players to "put the N underneath their chin"?

Nexus

My friends and I always use that quote. "Let's have some fun. And play with PASSION. The most physical ass football team. Thats the one thats going to win this game. The team that hits the other RIGHT THERE. RIGHT THERE! Underneath the chin. And we got that N on the side of our helmet and that is what the N is all about. So lets take that N, stick it underneath their chin FOR FOUR QUARTERS AND GET AFTER SOMEBODIES ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That is all from memory.

• Fire 1

My friends and I always use that quote. "Let's have some fun. And play with PASSION. The most physical ass football team. Thats the one thats going to win this game. The team that hits the other RIGHT THERE. RIGHT THERE! Underneath the chin. And we got that N on the side of our helmet and that is what the N is all about. So lets take that N, stick it underneath their chin FOR FOUR QUARTERS AND GET AFTER SOMEBODIES ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That is all from memory.

Pretty close from memory.

Tell me, how many drinks into the night until you guys start belting this out?

• Fire 1
View PostEZ-E, on 19 April 2011 - 07:20 PM, said:

My friends and I always use that quote. "Let's have some fun. And play with PASSION. The most physical ass football team. Thats the one thats going to win this game. The team that hits the other RIGHT THERE. RIGHT THERE! Underneath the chin. And we got that N on the side of our helmet and that is what the N is all about. So lets take that N, stick it underneath their chin FOR FOUR QUARTERS AND GET AFTER SOMEBODIES ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !"

That is all from memory.

That's awesome. Women just generally don't understand this type of awesomeness but it remains quite certainly, awesome.

Oh wow...that reminded me of last year when I was Bo Pelini for Halloween and I was pretty smashed and before going to a party and everyone was still psyched over the Mizzou win and everyone wanted a "pre-party locker room speech" and I said "Let's have some fun and party with PASSION. The most physical ass partyers. That's what gonna make this night great. The people who finish their drinks. RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE! ON THE SPOT! That's what drinking is all about. So let's take these drinks, pour em right into our mouths, FOR FOUR PARTIES AND GET AFTER SOMEBODY'S ASS!"

Oh wow...that reminded me of last year when I was Bo Pelini for Halloween and I was pretty smashed and before going to a party and everyone was still psyched over the Mizzou win and everyone wanted a "pre-party locker room speech" and I said "Let's have some fun and party with PASSION. The most physical ass partyers. That's what gonna make this night great. The people who finish their drinks. RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE! ON THE SPOT! That's what drinking is all about. So let's take these drinks, pour em right into our mouths, FOR FOUR PARTIES AND GET AFTER SOMEBODY'S ASS!"

It woulda been funnier if you would have made that speech dressed as a giraffe instead of as Coach Bo.

That is all from memory.

I would guess quite a few drinks.

• Fire 1

It woulda been funnier if you would have made that speech dressed as a giraffe instead of as Coach Bo.

random springboard:

it would be hard to hit a giraffe right underneath the chin

random springboard:

it would be hard to hit a giraffe right underneath the chin

Good point

That is all from memory.

Chills... I wish I had the friends to drunkenly say this with.

To be fair, he said that back when football was a contact sport.

This is the one thing that really bothers me about college football today. Football is getting soft and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The NCAA rules committee must be made up of a bunch of mothers worried about little Johnny getting a bruise. Its sad.

I hope Blaine remembers for the rest of his life, that the blackshirts made him look stupid eveytime he played them. But, I'm sure a cool $40 million would clear his memeory pretty darn quick.

I also love the Jon Gruden QB camp with Blaine, he didn't seem to play any highlights against Nebraska.