2011 Uniform Tweak?

I was afraid we were moving toward these ultra-tight jerseys. I am not a fan of them.

I agree. LSU is the one team that sticks out in my mind that wears those ultra-tight jerseys. They're stupid looking, at least to me.

OP, I don't know what to tell you. It doesn't make sense why they'd do ANOTHER uniform change a year removed from a uniform change.

Are those intended to be actual factual pics of our unis, or are they trying to sell shoes and those are just quick mock-ups?

Don't know, there's a bunch for other teams in their Facebook gallery, several look new. But several also look like there was some photoshop work done to the jerseys.

I certainly like them better than our 2010 jerseys FWIW.

Well, FWIW, I'm for the dropping of the numbers on the shoulder pads. Truthfully i find it better to stick "N" on the shoulders pads, it would make it easier for players to that "N" and stick it right underneath the opposing team's chin.

I was afraid we were moving toward these ultra-tight jerseys. I am not a fan of them.

I agree. LSU is the one team that sticks out in my mind that wears those ultra-tight jerseys. They're stupid looking, at least to me.

Doesn't Texas A&M have those ultra-tight jerseys too?

yea, but idk i never have been much of a fan of aTms jerseys

I think more and more teams are moving to those tight jerseys. Not just adidas schools, nike and under armour schools have going to these jersey types for the last couple of years.

The only difference I noticed are the numbers off the shoulder pads, which bothers me cause we have had numbers on the shoulders/upper arms for years.

Texas A&M, Notre Dame, and Tennessee are a few that come to mind.