Official NFL Draft Thread

I'm surprised my Pats went with RB in the 2nd round. Still waiting on that pass rusher...I guess I was thinking we could get a solid back even later on. Where does Shane Vereen fit in the BJGE/Woodhead picture?

I'm more surprised by the results of the trade for pick #60 with Houston. We get #73 and a 5th. A 5th? C'mon now, we're moving down 13 picks from the 2nd round. I'm disappointed that a 5th is all we netted.

Would be interesting, and kinda weird, if Mallet were traded before ever playing even a preseason game for us. I'm not sure BB is that devious...but hey, maybeeee.

Anyone catch Reggie Bush's tweet last night by the way? "It's been fun in New Orleans." Hmmm.

Is there anyone on the planet with an uglier left pinkie that Anthony Munoz?

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

produce a picture of said left pinkie. Seriously, these are fighting words to me as I think I have the ugliest pinkie. Mine was mangled by a horse when I was 4, and is what makes me unique and my body identifiable should my death be untimely.

Is there anyone on the planet with an uglier left pinkie that Anthony Munoz?

T_O_B

produce a picture of said left pinkie. Seriously, these are fighting words to me as I think I have the ugliest pinkie. Mine was mangled by a horse when I was 4, and is what makes me unique and my body identifiable should my death be untimely.

Didn't mean to rain on your parade dude. Its official now Mun's pinkie is the SECOND ugliest on the planet.

post-4393-008418500 1304175699.jpg

T_O_B