The Bubba Starling Thread

And how do you have 17 pages - I only see 15.

I'm sure we have different settings on number of posts per page. I think mine is set at 40 or something, and I show 19 pages in this thread. I should bump that up to max...

Edit - just checked, and I have it set to the max, which is 40. Maybe you're using a different skin than I am, which allows more posts per page?

hmm, didn't even know there were skins. #700 is the first post on page 15 for me, so 50 per page in my world. (not mobile)

Bubba is already a Husker in my book. His heart wants to wear the red N but his logic is telling him to take the money and run. Factoring in the unstable economic path of our nation I see him wearing powder blue and spitting sunflower seeds.

Nah....I see the opposite. If he gets the money, where would he put it. It would be too large for a general savings account. He's not going to want to invest it to watch it evaporate like what happened last week. So, he'll not want that headache and go to college.

I recently thought about this: couldn't Bubba be drafted again while in college? If so, does he want to risk getting injured playing football and not have a career in baseball? Or does he want to have a degree to fall back on? This is a lot for him to weigh, but whatever decision he makes, he really can't go wrong.

I could be wrong on this but I think if the deal doesn't go through today. Then he has to wait 3 years before he can be able to enter the draft again.

I recently thought about this: couldn't Bubba be drafted again while in college? If so, does he want to risk getting injured playing football and not have a career in baseball? Or does he want to have a degree to fall back on? This is a lot for him to weigh, but whatever decision he makes, he really can't go wrong.

I could be wrong on this but I think if the deal doesn't go through today. Then he has to wait 3 years before he can be able to enter the draft again.

I believe he can be drafted after his junior year.