CB Brandon Beaver [Washington Commit]

Huskers Online says it's down to four schools ... us being one. We shall see where his head is.

"Nebraska, Utah, UCLA and Washington comprise the Compton (Calif.) Dominguez star's finalists."

http://nebraska.riva...&tid=&mid=&rid=

I could see Washington ... of course UCLA ... for everything but football. If these are his four ... and he wants to go for a National Championship ...

He should go :bigredn:

Unless he goes against the grain, I see him at Wash or UCLA. Brandon has come up with every excuse on why he doesn't want to Lincoln, even though NU would be the best choice for football. Washington may have a new defensive coord by his Sophomore yr and UCLA will continue to be SC's bi***

Huskers Online says it's down to four schools ... us being one. We shall see where his head is.

"Nebraska, Utah, UCLA and Washington comprise the Compton (Calif.) Dominguez star's finalists."

I could see Washington ... of course UCLA ... for everything but football. If these are his four ... and he wants to go for a National Championship ...

Unless he goes against the grain, I see him at Wash or UCLA. Brandon has come up with every excuse on why he doesn't want to Lincoln, even though NU would be the best choice for football. Washington may have a new defensive coord by his Sophomore yr and UCLA will continue to be SC's bi***

Sophomore year? Washington fired their DC today...

Sophomore year? Washington fired their DC today...

Oh, obviously I missed the memo! Good catch! I highly doubt they'll pay the next guy as much as they'll paid Holt. I wonder who they'll hire.

Made it seem like UCLA or Washington might lead but his quote on us leaves us with a chance. "Nebraska's tradition is so rich," Beaver said. "One of the great schools, and to be a part of something like that is priceless."

Translation: "I'm gonna go to either Washington or UCLA, but I have so much respect for Nebraska." I think he goes to Westwood. Would absolutely love to be wrong.

Made it seem like UCLA or Washington might lead but his quote on us leaves us with a chance. "Nebraska's tradition is so rich," Beaver said. "One of the great schools, and to be a part of something like that is priceless."

Translation: "I'm gonna go to either Washington or UCLA, but I have so much respect for Nebraska." I think he goes to Westwood. Would absolutely love to be wrong.

My thoughts exactly.