Brett Favre is retired

As a Bears fan, this saddens me. I would have liked to see the Vikings suffer through yet another season with this chump.

Me too. I'd like to see Chicago put the hurt on Favre and the Vikes one last time. Plus I'd like to see Favre play the Lions again. To see how fast Favre can run with Ndamukong Suh hot on his heels.

Looks like I'm the only Favre supporter here. I'm a Bears fan but that doesn't take away on how much I've admired Favre and what he has accomplished. To be a guy at his age and out performing guys almost twice his age while getting knocked down on a consistant basis and still bouncing right back up injuried or not ready to play the next down.

Favre reminds me a lot of Zac Taylor because both took a beating and still managed to continue playing.

As a Bears fan, this saddens me. I would have liked to see the Vikings suffer through yet another season with this chump.

Enjoy having Cutler as your QB.. you will never win a Super Bowl with that chump.

Meh. We would have made it this year but the Packers peaked at the exact right moment.

Enjoy having Cutler as your QB.. you will never win a Super Bowl with that chump.

gotta disagree, cutler is a much better qb than you would think but the chicago WRs really need to get better! Cutler did excellent in denver and was obviously worth 2 first round draft picks (multiple teams made an offer on him). im certainly not a bears fan, im a chiefs fan and even i can see cutlers value.

gotta disagree, cutler is a much better qb than you would think but the chicago WRs really need to get better! Cutler did excellent in denver and was obviously worth 2 first round draft picks (multiple teams made an offer on him). im certainly not a bears fan, im a chiefs fan and even i can see cutlers value.

Cutler can be a great QB when he wants to be but he's got a piss poor attitude. I was very impressed with Caleb Hanie in the NFC Championship game and I think he'll give Cutler a run for his money. Will Hanie start? No but he'll be a great backup QB and I'll feel confident in his abilities to win the game when he goes in to replace an injured Cutler.

Cutler can be a great QB when he wants to be but he's got a piss poor attitude. I was very impressed with Caleb Hanie in the NFC Championship game and I think he'll give Cutler a run for his money. Will Hanie start? No but he'll be a great backup QB and I'll feel confident in his abilities to win the game when he goes in to replace an injured Cutler.

Cutler is a HUGE upgrade over Kyle Orton. Time will tell if we can win a championship with him. I forgot about that guy Caleb Hanie. I hadn't heard of him until the playoffs last year when he stepped in. But the guy really rose to the occasion. Did better than anybody expected. Also, we picked up Nathan Enderle in the draft. I hope he catches on with the Bears.

Cutler is a HUGE upgrade over Kyle Orton. Time will tell if we can win a championship with him. I forgot about that guy Caleb Hanie. I hadn't heard of him until the playoffs last year when he stepped in. But the guy really rose to the occasion. Did better than anybody expected. Also, we picked up Nathan Enderle in the draft. I hope he catches on with the Bears.

To the bold - definitely agree. Neckbeard was a poor leader and we would never have won anything with him at the helm. The Orton/Cutler trade was a definite upgrade.

However, if Cutler can't get it done, I was also impressed with Hanie. He had a fine game under terrible circumstances, and I am curious to see what he could do with extended time.