What have we learned....

1) It's tough to figure out what people will get more butt hurt over, who's going to be our QB, what our record will be this year, or the fact that somebody said we're the Green Bay of the B1G.

2) What is going to be the greater unknown quantity, the Offense or the Defense.

3) Why somebody would ever want the nickname, "The Pineapple"

4) That the Bleacher Report is about as news worthy as TMZ

5) The offseason is entirely too f*cking long

:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting

knapplc has to take what's given to him. He was given that nickname by kind Master Hunter94, the poster who knows so much.

+1 to the first person who gets that reference

Knappic do you happen to drive a white Avalanche? I saw one going down 70th the other day that was all "Pineappled" out - Also had a big husker decal...seems to fit your profile

knapplc has to take what's given to him. He was given that nickname by kind Master Hunter94, the poster who knows so much.

+1 to the first person who gets that reference

Knappic do you happen to drive a white Avalanche? I saw one going down 70th the other day that was all "Pineappled" out - Also had a big husker decal...seems to fit your profile

bert_and_ernie.jpg

It's not the car. The nickname is due to the pineapple haircut. Like this guy^^

Many years ago during my sand volleyball phase I had a flat-top. It was easier to get the sand out of my hair. Today it's just the generic side-part that every d-bag on the block has. I'm so uncreative.

And no, that's not my car. If you see a little red sedan zipping by you with Rage blaring out the windows, that's me. No tricked out SUV.

Many years ago during my sand volleyball phase I had a flat-top. It was easier to get the sand out of my hair. Today it's just the generic side-part that every d-bag on the block has. I'm so uncreative.

And no, that's not my car. If you see a little red sedan zipping by you with Rage blaring out the windows, that's me. No tricked out SUV.

Was you nickname Iceman back in the day with your flat-top knapp?

I have a side-part. Fight me.

Haha, ok - this Avalanche said "Pinapple" on the plates and had a pineapple shaped hitch cover...also sported a big :bigredn: on the tailgate...I figure with all this pineapple talk it had to be you

I'll be listening for your car :horns2