LB Brian Nance [Baylor Commit]

• 2 months later...

He gave a very inspirational interview. I think he is going to be our last LB commit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDSllxLJp2M

Man, seems like a great kid and has definetely moved up in my book a little.

Definitely. He's been through a whole lot in his young life and from looking at video he has a great head on his shoulders. I think he'd fit in perfectly at Nebraska, however I genuinely wish him the best in whichever choice he makes.

This kid has a huge future ahead of him. Feet are grounded, humble, well spoken, focused and maybe most important, found the courage to rise of the rubble. I think it would be both an honor and a blessing to see him wearing the RED.

Brian, if you read this... follow your heart, listen to the voice inside it and know that we here respect you and wish you the best in whatever you decide. Now, make the right choice and become part of the Husker Family. :)

Good Luck and Go Big Red!

This kid has a huge future ahead of him. Feet are grounded, humble, well spoken, focused and maybe most important, found the courage to rise of the rubble. I think it would be both an honor and a blessing to see him wearing the RED.

Brian, if you read this... follow your heart, listen to the voice inside it and know that we here respect you and wish you the best in whatever you decide. Now, make the right choice and become part of the Husker Family. :)

Good Luck and Go Big Red!

This makes me wonder...do recruits come on and read these sort of boards?

Notice that he drops in coverage quite a bit and he is good at it. Also plays with great leverage for a big 6ft3 kid. Some of the pursuit reminds me of Lavonte specifically in the KState game. Fits perfectly at LB in a Bo Pelini defense. Same High School as Tray Robinson so Beck should have an in there. Expect Ron Brown and Tim Beck to go after this one HARD.

We are in need of a good LB. He might be the best one we've looked at

If what the insiders are saying is correct . . . I'd probably give the nod to Jones. This looks like a heck of a prospect as well.

If we keep Jones and get Nance, I would be very pleased. :)

Lets not forget we already have Rose.

We are in need of a good LB. He might be the best one we've looked at

If what the insiders are saying is correct . . . I'd probably give the nod to Jones. This looks like a heck of a prospect as well.

If we keep Jones and get Nance, I would be very pleased. :)

Lets not forget we already have Rose.

You and me both, brother. You and me both.

• 4 weeks later...
Since bursting onto the scene at Oklahoma's camp in July of 2010 Sooner fans have had their eyes fixed on adding Rivals100 linebacker Brian Nance to their 2012 class. Since then a pair of Euless (Texas) Trinity Trojans have joined the Sooners ranks as Nila Kasitati is currently on the Sooner roster and Polo Manukainiu made his pledge to the Sooners last week.

Nance thought about committing to Oklahoma but has decided to take some trips.

Interestingly the 6-foot-3, 210-pound prospect considered joining Manukainiu on the Sooner commitment list on the same night the big defensive end made his choice.

"I'm going to go to - well I've still got my three - OU, Baylor, and USC. Then Tennessee, Arizona, and Nebraska. I'm going to visit two of those three as well. I'm going to try and figure it out and have it worked out in October."

Article