LB Brian Nance [Baylor Commit]

There are three schools he wants to visit: USC, Arkansas and Nebraska.

He likes our history, tradition and the blackshirts. We are giving he a lot of attention. He said he doesn't have any current leaders. He will start planning trips after the first round of the playoffs are done.

There are three schools he wants to visit: USC, Arkansas and Nebraska.

He likes our history, tradition and the blackshirts. We are giving he a lot of attention. He said he doesn't have any current leaders. He will start planning trips after the first round of the playoffs are done.

Arkansas..ugh. Anyways, if there is a shot we can get this kid, and I think we go HAM and peruse him. Would do A LOT of great things for our D

I want this guy really bad! I really like his character and I think him and Rose would be great leaders for the Blackshirts. Question, if him and Lambert both want :bigredn: do we take them both? I know odds getting them both are rare, but it is a possibilty.

I would say YES...That would give us 5 LBs in this class but I think Jones could very easily play the role of peso and then have the other 4 fill in our LB spots.

• 4 weeks later...

Lambert or Nance, take both even with Brown onboard?

I have a feeling this Brown commitment is more on Browns end. Im thinking hes kind of trying to force us to take him. I think we showed interest, but he said HE called Fisher Tuesday and committed. I have a feeling Fisher didnt actually accept his commitment b/c he said he needed to talk to JP or Bo first.

So i think the kid wanted to try to force his way in and contacted a recruiting site and told them he committed, which he may have, but i get a feeling we havent accepted yet. Just feel we are on too many big time LBs to not wait and see what happens with them firs

If we did accept it i would think its conditional and if needed they probably told him he could greyshirt. JMO of course.