SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

I think he could actually be a better offensive player. He's an electric playmaker. But, since we do seem to not use our playmakers very well maybe it's best.

I can't disagree with you that Moore is electric with the ball in his hand, but maybe he will have that playmaker instinct on the defensive side of the ball, similar to Tyrann Mathieu.

I think he could actually be a better offensive player. He's an electric playmaker. But, since we do seem to not use our playmakers very well maybe it's best.

I can't disagree with you that Moore is electric with the ball in his hand, but maybe he will have that playmaker instinct on the defensive side of the ball, similar to Tyrann Mathieu.

If so, I'm all for it. Guess we will see.

How dare you compare him to Tyrann Mathieu!!! Tryann was just a 2star recruit! :lol::laughpound

How dare you compare him to Tyrann Mathieu!!! Tryann was just a 2star recruit! :lol::laughpound

Yeah what was LSU thinking signing a 2-star recruit? UL-Lafayette and La Tech sign 2-stars, but not LSU. If LSU wants to be on Alabama's level, they can't be wasting scholarships on some no-name 2-star. :LOLtartar

• 2 months later...

What's his status academically?

He's in good shape...just needs to keeps his grades where they are.

Well this is at least great news. I'm not surprised about Afalava, but Brown was shocking to me. I honestly expected Moore to be one of our biggest players in jeopardy right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Alfalava is the only recruit that will for sure not make it. There's 2 or 3 more that are borderline but will most likely make it. Moore will make it. Our position of "not gonna make it concern" is LB, which is why we've moved our number for 2013 from 2 LB to 3-4 LB.

afalava made it!!!!!!!!

Alfalava is the only recruit that will for sure not make it. There's 2 or 3 more that are borderline but will most likely make it. Moore will make it. Our position of "not gonna make it concern" is LB, which is why we've moved our number for 2013 from 2 LB to 3-4 LB.

I know!!! I am SHOCKED. He had a TON of ground to make up and his coach even said he didn't see how he could make it up because it was so much. This kid must have worked his tail off.