I am the one who gave Aaron Green the hat!

Alamo City Husker--

Good information, and thanks. Glad you left the hat with the pastor, though, or there would had been trouble a'brewin, especially when local 'whorns catch wind.

In the future, though, could you please split your posts into multiple paragraphs--that was a tough read to chew through. :koolaid2:

Paraphrased....

I am a huge husker fan in San Antonio. A friend of mine was cleaning out an apartment and the old tenants left a trunk of husker stuff; in there was a hat and a bunch of other stuff (see pic). Later, I noticed that Aaron Green was going to announce his school at a church that was down the road from me; I thought this was pretty cool. So the day of the announcement I decided I wasnt going to go, but god told me too so I did. I grabbed the old hat and headed out. I got there a bit late and Aaron had already left. I asked a guy at the church to give Aaron the hat; he said to give it to the preacher. I gave it to the preacher and I prayed for Aaron with him. I left and didnt think anything about it untill I read the article. Then End.

I think I missed something. I read the original post (which was difficult and I easily could have just missed it) and I saw nothing about an "article" other than the P.S., which still didn't tell me what article is being talked about. Can someone catch me up?

EDIT: Nevermind, upon further browsing I found the thread that discusses this article. Apparently I was reading threads in the wrong order!

Paraphrased....

I am a huge husker fan in San Antonio. A friend of mine was cleaning out an apartment and the old tenants left a trunk of husker stuff; in there was a hat and a bunch of other stuff (see pic). Later, I noticed that Aaron Green was going to announce his school at a church that was down the road from me; I thought this was pretty cool. So the day of the announcement I decided I wasn’t going to go, but god told me too so I did. I grabbed the old hat and headed out. I got there a bit late and Aaron had already left. I asked a guy at the church to give Aaron the hat; he said to give it to the preacher. I gave it to the preacher and I prayed for Aaron with him. I left and didn’t think anything about it untill I read the article.

Then End.

Great summary. Are you that guy from Lincoln who started CliffsNotes? Ha ha!