43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dreamcast? They still make those pieces of crap?

No, but (at the risk of getting off-topic again) I'm not so sure what's so crappy about the Dreamcast. I see a lot of people writing it off because the PS2 overshadowed it completely, but not very many of those people have even seen one, let alone played one much. It actually had a pretty decent game library, and performance-wise the PS2 wasn't all that much better.

I disagree and I had a dreamcast.

No, but (at the risk of getting off-topic again) I'm not so sure what's so crappy about the Dreamcast. I see a lot of people writing it off because the PS2 overshadowed it completely, but not very many of those people have even seen one, let alone played one much. It actually had a pretty decent game library, and performance-wise the PS2 wasn't all that much better.

So did I, and I still have about 50 games for it. I'm planning on picking up a replacement system on eBay soon as well.

What was it that you disliked about it?

So did I, and I still have about 50 games for it. I'm planning on picking up a replacement system on eBay soon as well.

What was it that you disliked about it?

I can't remember everything I disliked about it. It has been years since I have even seen one. I remember I got it for Christmas one year and was super excited and after about a month, I stopped playing. I do remember that I didn't like the controller at all.

For those of you who are still deciding on what game to purchase or whatever. Walmart's black friday ad came out today and they will have BF3 for $28. I am kicking myself for not getting that price. Im thinking about trading it in and buying it again in hopes of getting back 15 bucks.

Are they offering that deal online or just in stores?

If it's just in stores, I wouldn't do it... I don't think an extra $15 would be worth having to deal with all the Black Friday crowds.

For those of you who are still deciding on what game to purchase or whatever. Walmart's black friday ad came out today and they will have BF3 for $28. I am kicking myself for not getting that price. Im thinking about trading it in and buying it again in hopes of getting back 15 bucks.

If it's just in stores, I wouldn't do it... I don't think an extra $15 would be worth having to deal with all the Black Friday crowds.

I think it might be both, but I'm not positive. One good thing this year is that doors will open at midnight, which makes it a little easier.

i disagree and i had a dreamcast. i believe that it was underutilized because of its bad timing to be released.

I think it might be both, but I'm not positive. One good thing this year is that doors will open at midnight, which makes it a little easier.

Confirmed, BF3 is $28 at Wally World.... happy hunting!

Fiance got me MW3 last night for Veteran's Day.

This game owns. Shooting is better, controls are better, there's a TON of recoil on BF3 and I couldn't stand it. I'm 30 mins into the campaign, i've already tore up a few blocks blazing away, used a remote drone to drop bombs, shot a helicopter down from another helicopter, now i'm scuba diving using one of those underwater propulsion things.

MW3 > BF3 without a doubt. Graphics are great, sound is great, fun factor is through the roof.

And for a year I kept telling everyone that BF3 will be way better than MW this year, i'm more than happy to pull my foot out of my mouth now.

there's a TON of recoil on BF3 and I couldn't stand it. I'm 30 mins into the campaign, i've already tore up a few blocks blazing away, used a remote drone to drop bombs, shot a helicopter down from another helicopter, now i'm scuba diving using one of those underwater propulsion things.

This is where it becomes somewhat each-to-his own. Modern Warfare wows with the visuals, but I've played both and in my not-so-expert opinion, BF3 is much more realistic which is why it drives me. MW has and always will be visually appealing, but the mechanics of BF3 are still better than any Modern Warfare game I've ever played. Just because you can't rambo in BF3 like you can in COD doesn't mean it's a bad game.

MW3 > BF3 without a doubt. Graphics are great, sound is great, fun factor is through the roof.

The graphics? Really? BF3 puts MW3 to absolute shame, and I haven't seen an argument trying to prove otherwise. The lighting is definitely what grabs me in BF3. It's so realistic it's just mind-boggling.

I won't deny that MW2 MW3 has that fun factor going for it. The reason I'm not going to buy it at full price, or probably get it at all, is because of it's foundation. MW3 is MW2 with a couple tweaks, and it's an absolute rip-off paying $60 for something that's simply not worth it buy any means. If people find MW2 MW3 fun that's fine - that's the whole point of the game anyways. But to say it's better without a doubt? Seems like an unreasonable opinion.

it's an absolute rip-off paying $60 for something that's simply not worth it buy any means. If people find MW2 MW3 fun that's fine - that's the whole point of the game anyways. But to say it's better without a doubt? Seems like an unreasonable opinion.

Which is why the new price of 28 bucks is reasonable for BF3.

It's my opinion, I've played both, MW3 nailed it, seems like BF3 tried to hard and forgot to make it a fun game, figure in paying extra for EA's online if buying it used and according to myself, it's not an unreasonable opinion in any aspect. Especially when I really really really wanted BF3 to be better than MW3, I'm also disappointed in my conclusion, but I'd say for most it's an accurate one.

My only problem with BF3 is the freaking recoil. Supposedly by burst firing it's going to more accurate but with more recoil and full auto with have less recoil but less accurate.

Wouldn't burst fire have less recoil than full auto? I could burst fire all day on Bad Company 2 and get kills with ease when the enemy was half the map away but in BF3 its a whole different story and very frustrating.

If there was any reason why I would pack up this game and move on is because of the recoil when burst firing.

My only problem with BF3 is the freaking recoil. Supposedly by burst firing it's going to more accurate but with more recoil and full auto with have less recoil but less accurate.

Wouldn't burst fire have less recoil than full auto? I could burst fire all day on Bad Company 2 and get kills with ease when the enemy was half the map away but in BF3 its a whole different story and very frustrating.

If there was any reason why I would pack up this game and move on is because of the recoil when burst firing.

Thats what MW3 is for. BF3 is meant to be realistic. If you want to kill enemies 5 miles across the map youre playing the wrong game.