43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

does battlefield have co-op modes?

answer my gd question, or there will be consequences to pay.

POSSIBLY!

thank you, at least you tried.

To be honest I'd like to know as well. I've grown sick of online multiplayer over the years but playing a friend in person is still loads of fun.

mw2 had a co-op mode that me and my friend played the shoot out of. apparently mw3 has the co-op mode plus a co-op survival mode, which i would be more excited for than the online mode.

bought it, only played online. not much has changed but it is still addicting as hell. excited for the co-op modes and campaign.

this is pretty accurate:

5FJjk.png

haha that's too bad though...I'd like to see the game taken to the next level. What do you play it on? PC, Xbox, PS3, Dreamcast?

bought it, only played online. not much has changed but it is still addicting as hell. excited for the co-op modes and campaign.

this is pretty accurate:

5FJjk.png

haha that's too bad though...I'd like to see the game taken to the next level. What do you play it on? PC, Xbox, PS3, Dreamcast?

this hits the nail on the head. Its a big expansion pack and thats it. The campaign is the same as the last two. Your typical AC-130 mission, a stealth/sniper mission where you crawl unrealistically through hundreds of enemies. I didn't get a chance to play the multiplayer. All I know is that after playing BF3 for the past 2 weeks, MW3 looks like a PS2 game. The graphics can not even come close to comparing.

this is pretty accurate:

5FJjk.png

this hits the nail on the head. Its a big expansion pack and thats it. The campaign is the same as the last two. Your typical AC-130 mission, a stealth/sniper mission where you crawl unrealistically through hundreds of enemies. I didn't get a chance to play the multiplayer. All I know is that after playing BF3 for the past 2 weeks, MW3 looks like a PS2 game. The graphics can not even come close to comparing.

is bf3 really that much better? i always saw it as kind of a knockoff for contrarians. unfortunately, i am too loyal and too cheap to take the risk. devil you know, sort of thing.

this is pretty accurate:

5FJjk.png

is bf3 really that much better? i always saw it as kind of a knockoff for contrarians. unfortunately, i am too loyal and too cheap to take the risk. devil you know, sort of thing.

I found myself laughing at the difference. Regardless, these games are two different monsters. MW is meant for fast paced gaming and close encounters. BF3 has a combination of both. MW to me is honestly halo with realistic weapons and in smaller confines. Graphically, there isnt a contest. But the gameplay styles are different. BF3 makes you feel like you are apart of a real war when played correctly. You can blend in with bushes, terrain, and so on. MW there is no hiding. BF3 is truly on another level.

Bought BF3 from gamestop, used for 47 bucks. Found out EA has a separate fee for playing online unless you bought it new.

WELL... i tried the code in the case, it wasn't valid. No way am I paying an extra 10 bucks to try online when I don't even know if I'm going to like it or not.

MW3 it is, i'll be taking this back after the campaign, and it's really hard for me to support EA after this. At least give me a promo code valid for a couple weeks so I can try it.

*EDIT* Just found out you can get a free two day trial. I'll give it a shot, but I don't see me handing out more money unless I find competent people to play it with, as I have several friends who will be playing MW3 in the future. Sad... I had such high hopes for this game.

this is pretty accurate:

5FJjk.png

Which one did you get?

i ended up getting mw3, the devil i know. it is just too much money to try a new game, even if there is a good chance i'll like it more. honestly, i can not imagine liking it too much more. mw3 is still as addicting as anything else short of heroin.

Picked up MW3 yesterday. The difference of preference really boils down to what style of gameplay you enjoy. I could just never get into the style that the Battlefield series offers. Maybe it'll be a game I play when there are no other ones out that I'm looking forward to. But other than that, I'll stick with Modern Warfare 3.

I didn't know that EA did that online pass with action games too. I thought it was just for the sports games. That is really really smart lame move by EA.

Dreamcast? They still make those pieces of crap?

No, but (at the risk of getting off-topic again) I'm not so sure what's so crappy about the Dreamcast. I see a lot of people writing it off because the PS2 overshadowed it completely, but not very many of those people have even seen one, let alone played one much. It actually had a pretty decent game library, and performance-wise the PS2 wasn't all that much better.