ESPN Tradition Battle

I wonder if they're going to put the map of the states back up. They took a LOT of grief from people checking out the actual votes.

They won't, that is their solution.

The reason why the vote map was skewed was because they are getting the geo-location data from their site analytic suite, and well, when you go private mode or delete those cookies to vote more then once as both tOSU and Nebraska fans did, the geo-location tracking broke since those cookies were gone.

They cant fix that, they don't own the software that does it for them anyways... They rent access to it for advertising purposes. The only actual solution they could control is the poll and the cheapest way to make discrepancies in votes go away is to make them invisible. They are in the entertainment business after all, they don't care if you stuff the ballot box if it keeps people on their site longer and gives them more page views.

• Fire 1

Do we really want to win this? I mean the debate on those polls is just so stupid and people are taking a marketing ploy for a game (not to mention a very easily corrupted online poll) way too seriously.

Honestly Script Ohio was the best one they included... although some of the OSU fans on there deserved a point being proven by husker nation, but some of the pro-huskers commenters are just as bad.

Do we really want to win this? I mean the debate on those polls is just so stupid and people are taking a marketing ploy for a game (not to mention a very easily corrupted online poll) way too seriously.

Honestly Script Ohio was the best one they included... although some of the OSU fans on there deserved a point being proven by husker nation, but some of the pro-huskers commenters are just as bad.

Would be hilarious if we won. a state of what 1.8 million? I live in a city of 1 million. Gotta love the bond.

down to 51% - news must just get to Nebraska quicker - finally arrived in OK and now they're dominating us.

How can they be dominating us when we are up 2% on them. That's the same saying that we kicked their ass when we only win by 3 points.