Simply Saturday

Exactly! Don't you know that 2001 Miami was way better than 1995 Nebraska because they had 17 first round draft picks?!

:bs:

You're somewhat close on the 17 first round draft-picks.

They had 22 LEGIT NFL starters on that team AND they were 2 deep at EVERY position, INCLUDING, but not limited to, water-boy and towel grabber.

Come on Carlfense, every Hurricane fan knows this, how come you don't? Do your research!!! :rolleyes:

:sarcasm

Andy Katzenmoyer #44

He had one the best hits I have seen in CFB against the Missouri QB.

I believe he is coaching HS football now.

Yes, he is now a HS football coach in the Columbus area. He might not have been the smartest Buckeye to play but he was one of the best linebackers. Being on a list like this shouldn't be a knock on anyone. Sometimes a player doesn't translate well into the NFL or injuries force them out early. It has no bearing on what they did in the college game.

That was against Corby Jones. Even as a Mizzou fan you have to admire that tackle. He basically erased poor Corby on that play.

***jaws beat me too it.

Great solid hit. To bad in today's game the Big Kat would have been flagged for that hit. Leading with the head.

Andy Katzenmoyer #44

He had one the best hits I have seen in CFB against the Missouri QB.

I believe he is coaching HS football now.

Yes, he is now a HS football coach in the Columbus area. He might not have been the smartest Buckeye to play but he was one of the best linebackers. Being on a list like this shouldn't be a knock on anyone. Sometimes a player doesn't translate well into the NFL or injuries force them out early. It has no bearing on what they did in the college game.

Understatement of the year! Wasn't he taking classes like AIDs awareness? In interviews the guy sounded borderline mentally handicapped...

Understatement of the year! Wasn't he taking classes like AIDs awareness? In interviews the guy sounded borderline mentally handicapped...

Most football players take classes like that. Lets be honest, a large majority of these student athletes wouldn't be found in a classroom if a sport wasn't keeping them in it.

Obviously, you've got guys like Jared Crick, who's been around and played a lot of football, Lavonte David, Alfonzo Dennard. Rex Burkhead's a natural leader. Taylor [Martinez] has really stepped up as a leader this offseason. He's continuing to develop in that area. I see it across the board. Our team is pretty tight-knit and there's a lot good chemistry going early. That needs to continue.

[Martinez] had a really good spring and he's continuing to get better each and every day. People tend to forget he was only a freshman last year. He had so much success early that some of those expectations were ludicrous. He's continuing to get better. He's way ahead of the curve, he's getting better and he's poised to have a great year, I'm excited for him.

Hopefully that isn't just empty coach speak. I like what I hear.