What Husker games are you going to this year?

well i had one option this year which was wyoming.. looking at how to get there from honolulu it looked like a real bitch... like 8 or 9 hour day... and f%&k that i've driven thru wyoming twice on the 80 (even got a sh**ty ticket there) so in the end i had to pick my battles and wont be able to go to any games...

SOOOO ive already booked a hotel for the Huskers v. UCLA game next year... really really exctied about that one

after that so far the only thing for sure is Huskers @ Fresno state in 2014 which is also a giant bitch to get to other than that i've got to hope for some west coast games yet to be marked down

well i had one option this year which was wyoming.. looking at how to get there from honolulu it looked like a real bitch... like 8 or 9 hour day... and f%&k that i've driven thru wyoming twice on the 80 (even got a sh**ty ticket there) so in the end i had to pick my battles and wont be able to go to any games...

SOOOO ive already booked a hotel for the Huskers v. UCLA game next year... really really exctied about that one

after that so far the only thing for sure is Huskers @ Fresno state in 2014 which is also a giant bitch to get to other than that i've got to hope for some west coast games yet to be marked down

For the WYO game would you have flown into Denver?

yeah and from dever hop on something smaller to laramie or whatever.... but going all the way to denver does not appeal to me at all and then looking on a map going all that way does not appeal to me either........

yeah and from dever hop on something smaller to laramie or whatever.... but going all the way to denver does not appeal to me at all and then looking on a map going all that way does not appeal to me either........

How did you end up on the islands, or are you from there?

How did you end up on the islands, or are you from there?

born and raised hawaii boy since birth.....

my dad was born in germany but moved to Nebraska when he young and went to UNL... so thats my husker connection... just lots of good memories with the old man screaming at the TV when it seemed the huskers ALWAYS would f#*k up in the end... but we shared lots of cool wins too!

my mom is from here and our family goes back to 1828 so we've been here for a while

All Home games...Wyoming, and Minnesota.

Oh and the Big Ten Championship game. :woo

That is so nice of you to come cheer on the Hawks in the Big Ten Championship game Tood :)

I haven't compared the schedules of Iowa and Nebraska yet to see what game other than the Iowa game I will be going to - but whatever home game Nebraska has that Iowa is away and the Iowa game will be the two I go to this year.

The Fresno St game.

An old Army buddy of mine who is originally from California, and a Fresno fan, but currently is Active National Guard in Iowa got the tickets.

I haven't been back to "The Good Life" in ten years and am looking forward to it.

Also, the Huskers haven't lost a game that I have attended, that includes the '88 Okie St game and the '97 conference title game against A&M.