Official HB Good Beer Thread

Peace Tree Imperial Stout. It's ok. I was trying to find the sweet corn beer made by the same brewer but the store was sold out. Settled for this stout. Solid but nothing to write home about.

peace_tree-imperial-stout.jpg

Monk's Cafe (Excellent if you like the style. Might have already mentioned it here?)

monks-cafe-flemish-sour.preview.jpg

Myrcenary Double IPA (O'Dell doesn't make many bad beers.)

Odell_Myrcenary_IPA.jpg

I bought a make-your-own-sixer last week and filled it with different IPAs. It's not my favorite style, but after trying a couple different ones, I'm starting to warm up to it. I'll have to try the one from O'Dell

• Fire 1

I bought a make-your-own-sixer last week and filled it with different IPAs. It's not my favorite style, but after trying a couple different ones, I'm starting to warm up to it. I'll have to try the one from O'Dell

I'm with you. It's not my favorite style either . . . it's good . . . particularly on a hot summer day . . . but I usually prefer a brown ale or a stout.

• Fire 1

i am a big fan of ipa's. ranger and sierra nevada are the easy choice, shock top has a good one. otherwise, i will try a new one whenever i can, like abita's or some san fran anchor one. rarely disappointed (although they are the quickest way to a crippling headache).

apparently boulevard has a new brew, 80-acres? it sounds pretty good, anyone here try it yet? it sounds like it is in between an ipa and a wheat beer.

i am a big fan of ipa's. ranger and sierra nevada are the easy choice, shock top has a good one. otherwise, i will try a new one whenever i can, like abita's or some san fran anchor one. rarely disappointed (although they are the quickest way to a crippling headache).

apparently boulevard has a new brew, 80-acres? it sounds pretty good, anyone here try it yet? it sounds like it is in between an ipa and a wheat beer.

That does sound good. I'll have to keep an out for it. http://www.boulevard.com/BoulevardBeers/80-acre-hoppy-wheat-beer/

That does sound good. I'll have to keep an out for it. http://www.boulevard...ppy-wheat-beer/

it was inspired by the time he spent in s.d. near where i live working the fields. where i live, it is hard to find good obscure beer. my bro-in-law lived in denver, now that is where to go to find some good brews.

That does sound good. I'll have to keep an out for it. http://www.boulevard...ppy-wheat-beer/

it was inspired by the time he spent in s.d. near where i live working the fields. where i live, it is hard to find good obscure beer. my bro-in-law lived in denver, now that is where to go to find some good brews.

You got that right. They've slowly been getting a better variety of the Colorado brews over here in the Panhandle. It's definitely a good thing. They actually have a beer and wine festival in town tomorrow. I think they only added one new brewer from last year. It's Crabtree Brewery, out of Greeley, CO. http://www.crabtreebrewing.com/