I just can't stand it anymore!

Just over a month to go before the fun begins and I "still" have no freakin clue what offense we're gonna run. Oh, there's endless speculation but as usual nobody agrees on anything..... qb under center, qb under center w/ two TEs, qb in the shotgun, smashmouth, option, shotgun veer, Kansas's offense, zone read, spread, wider Oline splits, power I, closer Oline splits.....aughhh!! It never ends.

Even more, what general direction in run/pass ratio are we going? 2nd/3rd & short.....still more horizontal passes?

C'mon....."somebody" have mercy and give me the real scoop, ok? Your good karma will go through the roof.

:worship

I'll say this...I read this excerpt (below) and personally, I think it's the best thing I could have heard about this offense since Beck took over.

"When Beck talks about Nebraska's offensive production over the last two years, it's no secret they under performed at times.

That's why when he prepares to get ready for the 2011 season he's made it an emphasis to change the mentality of the entire unit to reflect that of the Blackshirt defense."

If the guys on O are as mentally fierce as the Blackshirts we'll make the offense work.

Remember last year? We wanted to know who the QB was going to be. A lot of people thought status quo, Lee. No one knew. We all pulled our hair out. And we found out, on opening day. Same is going to be true with the direction of the offense this year. Not status quo..... but that we will find out on opening day and not a minute before. Sorry.

I'll say this...I read this excerpt (below) and personally, I think it's the best thing I could have heard about this offense since Beck took over.

"When Beck talks about Nebraska's offensive production over the last two years, it's no secret they under performed at times.

That's why when he prepares to get ready for the 2011 season he's made it an emphasis to change the mentality of the entire unit to reflect that of the Blackshirt defense."

If the guys on O are as mentally fierce as the Blackshirts we'll make the offense work.

Well this sounds great but as far as I'm concerned they have played like the pink shirts!