Chattanooga -Big win.

Fresno State -Big win.

Washington -Closer win.

Wyoming - Big win.

Wisconsin -Close loss.

Ohio State -Close win.

Minnesota -Big win.

Mich. State -Close win.

Northwestern-Big win. (I don't buy the hype. In my opinion Northwestern is Missouri with less talent.)

Penn State -Close loss.

Michigan -Win.

Iowa -Win.

10-2 regular season.

What say you?

Mine:

Chattanooga -Big win.

Fresno State -Big win.

Washington -Closer win.

Wyoming - Big win.

Wisconsin -Close loss.

Ohio State -Close win.

Minnesota -Big win.

Mich. State -Close win.

Northwestern-Big win. (I don't buy the hype. In my opinion Northwestern is Missouri with less talent.)

Penn State -Close loss.

Michigan -Win.

Iowa -Win.

10-2 regular season.

What say you?

Hey, I buy your bet except we'll beat PSU and lose to Minnesota or NW by dropping ten passes & fumbling four or five times.

Mine:

Chattanooga -Big win.

Fresno State -Big win.

Washington -Closer win.

Wyoming - Big win.

Wisconsin -Close loss.

Ohio State -Close win.

Minnesota -Big win.

Mich. State -Close win.

Penn State -Close loss.

Michigan -Win.

Iowa -Win.

10-2 regular season.

What say you?

Hey, I buy your bet except we'll beat PSU and lose to Minnesota or NW by dropping ten passes & fumbling four or five times.

Only four or five fumbles? That'd be a handsome improvement. I'm guessing we'll be more in the ball park of 7 fumbles, but we'll have only 10 penalties to even things out.

If and only if we stay healthy across the board we have no loses, there will be some close ones but wisconsin has to be our signature win for pelini and a must win to show the conference what we are all about!! That game will have so much weight, much like the texas game of last year, bo and the boys need to really focus on having some urgency when playing this year in the new conference

I think Fresno will be closer than you think. Pat Hill's a good road coach and they've got a track record with ranked teams. I'm not sold on Michigan State after Bama (in a rebuilding year) destroyed them in the bowl game, but they do have a great QB, a good coach, and some serious talent.

Mine:

Chattanooga -Big win.

Fresno State -Big win.

Washington -Closer win.

Wyoming - Big win.

Wisconsin -Close loss.

Ohio State -Close win.

Minnesota -Big win.

Mich. State -Close win.

Penn State -Close loss.

Michigan -Win.

Iowa -Win.

10-2 regular season.

What say you?

StreeterCL's:

Chattanooga - W by 35+

Fresno State - W by 17

Washington - W by 10

Wyoming - W by 24

Wisconsin - L by 3 to 7

Ohio State - W by 4

Minnesota - W by 20

Mich St - L by 4

Northwestern - W by 14

Penn State - W in OT

Michigan - W by 7

Iowa - W by 7

10-2.

StreeterCL's:

Chattanooga - W by 35+

Fresno State - W by 17

Washington - W by 10

Wyoming - W by 24

Wisconsin - L by 3 to 7

Ohio State - W by 4

Minnesota - W by 20

Mich St - L by 4

Northwestern - W by 14

Penn State - W in OT

Michigan - W by 7

Iowa - W by 7

10-2.

Chattanooga - W by 35+ looks good.

Fresno State - W by 17 looks good.

Washington - W by 10 Should win by more as this will be a revenge game from the bowl.

Wyoming - W by 24 I think this will be much closer than this - maybe 14 points.

Wisconsin - L by 3 to 7 looks good.

Ohio State - W by 4 I don't think this will be a close win. It will either be a 14 point win or a close loss - but tOSU seems to squeak out the close ones.

Minnesota - W by 20 The only way this stays this close is if this falls into trap game territory.

Mich St - L by 4 Michigan State will play right into NE's strength. You should win this big.

Northwestern - W by 14 I think this will be a classic trap game that NW just might pull off. Besides - I would rather them pull it off here than against Iowa again :)

Penn State - W in OT I have no clue how this one will turn out because both teams have so many offensive questions - so classic copout looks good.

Michigan - W by 7 Michigan will be in a tailspin by this point and you should roll by 14-20.

Iowa - W by 7 Iowa doesn't lose games by 7! We lose by 3 having missed at least 2 FGs! However we don't miss the FGs this time and win by 3!!! :P

9-3 and the Iowa/Nebraska game was the deciding game for who plays against Wisconsin in the first conference championship game!

Mine:

Chattanooga -Big win.

Fresno State -Big win.

Washington -Closer win.

Wyoming - Big win.

Wisconsin -Close loss.

Ohio State -Close win.

Minnesota -Big win.

Mich. State -Close win.

Penn State -Close loss.

Michigan -Win.

Iowa -Win.

10-2 regular season.

What say you?

Only four or five fumbles? That'd be a handsome improvement. I'm guessing we'll be more in the ball park of 7 fumbles, but we'll have only 10 penalties to even things out.

Hey, I'm shooting for the moon.

Chattanooga -Big win.

Fresno State -Close win.

Washington -Big win.

Wyoming - Big win.

Wisconsin -win.

Ohio State -Close Loss.

Minnesota -Big win.

Mich. State - win.

Northwestern- win.

Penn State -Big Win.

Michigan -Close Win.

Iowa -Win.

Honestly I see this schedule being vastly easier than last year. I am NOT impressed at all with Wisconsin. Yes they went 11-2 last year... but UNLV, San Jose State, Arizona State (Won 20-19), Austin Peay, Minnesota, Purdue, Indiana, Michigan and Northwestern were 9 of those wins.

People look at them as tough because they ran up the score on some mediocre teams when their coach wanted to pile on... but other than a solid W against Ohio State (an OSU team unprepared for that game and too overconfident at being undefeated against a bunch of cupcakes and an overrated Miami) they didn't do anything except beat Iowa by 1 point and manage not to lose to Arizona State (Won 20-19) last year. They lost by ten to Michigan State and lost to TCU in their bowl game (and go look at TCU's schedule and tell me that isn't the easiest path to the Rose Bowl ever... Oregon State in Arlington Texas, Baylor at home and a bunch of scrubs). Wisconsin to me is a bigger, slower 2010 Washington.

The same can be said for Michigan State. 11-2 but that includes a lucky win against Notre Dame, a close game against Northwestern (Won 35-27) a close win against Purdue (Won 35-31), a close win against Penn State (Won 28-22) and a win against a Wisconsin team I'm not impressed with.

That leaves wins against Western Michigan, Florida Atlantic, Northern Colorado, Michigan, Illinois and Minnesota and complete blowout losses to Iowa and Alabama. You also can't discount that they got a LOT of positive momentum from things happening to their coach last year that they won't have to draw upon this season.

Penn State? 7-6 and Won 35-21 against Northwestern at home... other than that 3 of their wins were against Youngstown State, Temple and Kent State and the other 3? all 2nd half of the season wins against Michigan, Minnesota and Indiana.. and all three fired their head coaches after the season.

and then there's Iowa. The same Iowa that lost to Arizona. A team we all know was complete garbage last season. Yes they beat Michigan State soundly... but they then followed that up by barely beating a bad Indiana team (Iowa won 18-13... FWIW Indiana only gave up fewer than 20 points twice all last season.. one was to Iowa, the other was the 17 points they gave up in the season opener against Towson.) and then lost 3 straight games to Northwestern, Ohio State and Minnesota... (how anyone who thinks their team is good loses to Minnesota with a lame duck head coach and a defense coached by Kevin Cosgrove is beyond me) and then Iowa got to play a Missouri team that by record and merit had no business playing in the Insight Bowl last year... and almost lost to them.

Now we're going to struggle with Ohio State, for one they are going to be out to prove something in that game, and we'll be riding too high coming off a big win against a team that the Media believes is supposed to be really good. Michigan also will be a tough game as their D should be in the low 50's, Their offense is good and I do think their coaching staff can have things turned around there by mid September and they do have talent in the Big House. (I think Michigan is going to be similar to 2008 Nebraska- depending on their offensive transition)

There isn't an offense anywhere close to OSU or a total team close to OU on this schedule anywhere.

11-1 with a rematch with Ohio State in the title game. (I think we win the 2nd time around)

Before the Arizona and Washington games everyone was saying how the Pac 10 was so strong and that was completely bogus. I've watched the Big Ten struggle with the Pac 10 (and Iowa struggle with Iowa State) and watched the SEC mow them down year after year... I don't really think the Big Ten is all that much tougher than the Pac 10. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. Either way, it's up to the Big Ten to try to prove me wrong.

Unless of course Martinez gets injured again and Carnes isn't ready to go. Then we could struggle to win more than 9 games.

Mine:

Chattanooga -Big win.

Fresno State -Big win.

Washington -Closer win.

Wyoming - Big win.

Wisconsin -Close loss.

Ohio State -Close win.

Minnesota -Big win.

Mich. State -Close win.

Penn State -Close loss.

Michigan -Win.

Iowa -Win.

10-2 regular season.

What say you?

I think 10-2 sounds about right. Maybe 9-3. Also, despite tOSU's off the field drama I don't think they drop off much. So here's my wild ast guess:

Chattanooga win.

Fresno State win.

Washington win. (Not even close)

Wyoming win.

Wisconsin win.

Ohio State loss. (In a heartbreaker.)

Minnesota win.

Mich. State loss. (These guys are erratic giant killers I tell you.)

Northwestern win

Penn State loss.

Michigan win.

Iowa win.

9-3, and we win the Legends. I'm a little pessimistic b/c I think everyone will be gunning for us, the new guys. But I am going out on a limb saying we'll win at Camp Randall.

Here are the complicating factors this year. Nebraska is uncertain at QB as we don't know how T-Mart will play this year after being injured last year. There is some uncertainty about the defense too because we will be facing offenses of a different style and philosophy than what we played in the Big 12. We'll play in venues we have never been in before. Wisconsin, Ann Arbor, etc.

Boil that all down and, reasonably, we are talking three or four losses. We will lose to a couple of teams with strong resumes and suffer a surprising loss or two due to intangible factors.

I am actually thinking that we'll win the whiskey game handsomely.. I probably woke up this morning a little groggy. I think we score early and often in that game with a nearly scoreless second half that will be determined in the trenches. Watch the defense have a coming out party.