The Bo Pelini Show - changes are afoot

Bo is probably loving this:

Nebraska football coach Bo Pelini’s weekly television show has been cut from one hour to 30 minutes.

According to Big Ten rules, coaches shows are limited a half hour. So the Husker Sports Network will add a half-hour show called “Nside Nebraska” that will piggyback onto coaches shows.

“Nside Nebraska” will run for 40 weeks from August through May. The show will follow Pelini’s show in the fall and men’s basketball coach Doc Sadler’s show in the winter.

In the spring, network officials said Thursday, the show will stand alone. Separate shows for Husker volleyball and baseball no longer will be produced, but reports on those sports will be on “Nside Nebraska.”

LINK

Not happy that the John Cook show is, apparently, cancelled. That sucks.

The best Bo Pelini Show ever was when they were doing it at the Iowa State stadium after the game, and someone was using a leaf blower to blow down the garbage and Bo kept looking over at him and glaring.

Is there a way I could watch that segment? I would love to have seen that.

Good. The BP show was too long and drawn out anyways.

You're saying you didn't enjoy 60 minutes of watching Bo glare into the camera?

About the only way his show could have been worse was if it was just 60 minutes of him sitting on the toilet. Actually, that might have been and improvement, it certainly was worth more than what has been put out recently.

The best Bo Pelini Show ever was when they were doing it at the Iowa State stadium after the game, and someone was using a leaf blower to blow down the garbage and Bo kept looking over at him and glaring.

Totally agree...You could tell Bo was irritated that he had to be there right after the game to do the show...then the leaf blower or whatever that was just added to the situation...It was pretty funny though...Had to watch it a few times!

living outside of Nebraska I haven't been able to watch any Husker coaches show since TO was on "Prime Sports" in the '90s! Didn't have much for internet yet so Husker-related TV was like gold.

What was the format of Bo's 1hr show? TO would have a couple player intervews and a feature story which was usually the highlight of the show. I mean, outside of TO's commentary of course chuckleshuffle

living outside of Nebraska I haven't been able to watch any Husker coaches show since TO was on "Prime Sports" in the '90s! Didn't have much for internet yet so Husker-related TV was like gold.

What was the format of Bo's 1hr show? TO would have a couple player intervews and a feature story which was usually the highlight of the show. I mean, outside of TO's commentary of course chuckleshuffle

It's basically the same, although it was cut down so it wasn't commentary on as many plays, more like quarter highlights. Then there's some other interview or tour usually at the end. I think anyways, I haven't watched it but like 2 or 3 times.

It's still strikingly similar though, at least for the coach portion. It's almost like Bo doing an Osborne impression. With a hint of, "I was at the game, and you all watched it... I could be home right now" on his face.