***The Official Camstache Challenge Thread***

GSG

Pretty simple: Grow a mustache as long as the Huskers keep winning a la Cameron "Camstache" Meredith.

I suggest posting a clean shaven pic and then maybe we'll do weekly updates, we'll just see how many people want to participate. So far I have me and a couple guys I work with who are in.

I have a wedding to go to during the Chattanooga game, so my last shave will be that morning and hopefully I'll have a very warm upper lip until January.

GBR!

(Props to Judoka for the name)

I'd do this but my wife says I look like a child molester when I decided to grow a mustache a few weeks ago :lol:

We were just looking at the registered sex offenders list and I almost thought about cancelling the Camstache Challenge due to the molester look :lol:

We're only allowed mustaches at work, no beards, goatees or anything, so I have to take advantage where I can!

I'd do this but my wife says I look like a child molester when I decided to grow a mustache a few weeks ago :lol:

Ironic statement after one realizes who is in your Profile pic. :LOLtartar

Anyways, my wife says the same thing. She don't like the roughness on the smooth floor if ya get what I am hinting at....ha ha ha :thumbs

Ironic statement after one realizes who is in your Profile pic. :LOLtartar

Anyways, my wife says the same thing. She don't like the roughness on the smooth floor if ya get what I am hinting at....ha ha ha :thumbs

Not everyone can pull the camstache look off, definitely. :P

I'm pretty disappointed in you fellas.

I thought we were a team......................

ORRRRR........ maybe it is because we all have a girlfriend/wife that doesn't enjoy the good ole mustache ride. They like it smooth. BAZINGA!!!!!!

That's two bazingas from this guy in one thread and I am not drinking.......yet