B1G Ten simulation if Nebraska would have joined in 1996

Flukes happen in one game. This is suppose to simulate the game 101 times. That means the team that should win comes out on top most of the time getting rid of the fluke game and stating in "in general we think ****** will win." The simulation provides flukes in both directions and equals out to who had a better team throughout the year.

That being said, you should see almost exact outcomes to what you saw for overall records in reality other than a shift in scheduling. 5-3 shows this is a worthless simulating device or human.

DONE.

I just want them to get past 99 and 2000 so I can start reading it again without the reminder of how badly we sucked in those two years.

What!?! :blink:

99 Was our second Big 12 crown

Caven is a Hawkeye fan. ;)

We allow fans from other teams here? :blink:

No we're all Husker fans here.

*shifty eyes*

• Fire 3

This isn't even close to being accurate because our roster would look different cause we wouldn't have been able to recruit in Texas. <_<

Joel from Stormchasers (Oklahoma guy) was on Facebook last night worrying that Oklahoma wouldn't be able to recruit Texas if they were in different conferences. No matter what I posted, he wasn't buying it.

This isn't even close to being accurate because our roster would look different cause we wouldn't have been able to recruit in Texas. <_<

Joel from Stormchasers (Oklahoma guy) was on Facebook last night worrying that Oklahoma wouldn't be able to recruit Texas if they were in different conferences. No matter what I posted, he wasn't buying it.

So I guess Oklahoma couldn't recruit in Texas when they were in the Big Eight and Texas was in the SWC? :wtf When did Oklahoma fans start to buy into Texas propoganda as fact?

So I guess Oklahoma couldn't recruit in Texas when they were in the Big Eight and Texas was in the SWC? :wtf When did Oklahoma fans start to buy into Texas propoganda as fact?

That's exactly what I told him, but for whatever reason, he wasn't believing me. I told him Oklahoma would have to cut the cord to see that this was not true. I also told him that both OU and NU recruit in California and Florida despite never playing in matching conferences, but he wasn't having it. :dunno