I need my fix real soon!!!!!!!!!

I've watched all my tapes and cd's of Husker games. Waded thru all my hi-light tapes. Spent a lot of time on U-tube and none of it is really satisfied this tremendous craving that I have. If I don't get some real live Husker football real soon I'm going to go stark staring Big Raving Red MAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_O_B

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I've watched all my tapes and cd's of Husker games. Waded thru all my hi-light tapes. Spent a lot of time on U-tube and none of it is really satisfied this tremendous craving that I have. If I don't get some real live Husker football real soon I'm going to go stark staring Big Raving Red MAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T_O_B

I heard there might be a lockout...

im with you... i watched my dvr'd game of mizzou last year over my lunch hour... that 1st quarter was amazing. As I watch those and hype-up youtube videos, i get goosebumps and all that good stuff... but there is nothing like getting lubed up at a tailgate and walking into the electric atmosphere of the stadium, eating fairbury brand hot dogs and watching the tunnel walk/ flyover. plus i always feel like im trying out for american idol when im lubed and singing the national anthem... im sure the closest 3 sections all together love that!

T_O_B

You must have read that on a Miami Board .........

T_O_B

You must have read that on a Miami Board .........

Yea I heard about that. Didn't catch everything but it was something about players wanting more money for prostitutes and boat rides.