How dumb can you get?

The story on this incident seems to be getting more clear. The "near consensus" story is that the football players were in the parking lot & a truck load of guys-including at least one marine, honked at them to move. One thing leads to another and one of the victims(supposedly the marine) proceeds to call them a bunch of naggers & gets yanked out of the truck, gets his azz kicked & punted in the back of the head by the QB. The marine(who doesn't look like he could weigh 180) now has 3 broken vertebrae.

The cops interviewed the players for 4 hours & released them. They are saying that there may be up to 12 more witnesses to interview.

The story on this incident seems to be getting more clear. The "near consensus" story is that the football players were in the parking lot & a truck load of guys-including at least one marine, honked at them to move. One thing leads to another and one of the victims(supposedly the marine) proceeds to call them a bunch of naggers & gets yanked out of the truck, gets his azz kicked & punted in the back of the head by the QB. The marine(who doesn't look like he could weigh 180) now has 3 broken vertebrae.

The cops interviewed the players for 4 hours & released them. They are saying that there may be up to 12 more witnesses to interview.

There's a couple of side notes, the LSU players all had broken curfew and they have declined talking to police again so they could get lawyers. LSU didn't need more attention drawn to it considering they are in the crosshairs regarding Oregon's Texas "scout" also.

WTF would you need 49 pairs of shoes for.

At least it will be a little easier doing time in ladies corrections.

I know ppl with way more that that. I'll also bet that those 49 pairs were either new or in great shape. Seriously, I hope this doesn't turn out too bad for him as well as his teammate, so they can get their heads on straight.

WTF would you need 49 pairs of shoes for.

At least it will be a little easier doing time in ladies corrections.

I know ppl with way more that that. I'll also bet that those 49 pairs were either new or in great shape. Seriously, I hope this doesn't turn out too bad for him as well as his teammate, so they can get their heads on straight.

Warrant out for his arrest for battery 2. This is considered a felony and he and Johns might be doing some time.