My Realistic Picks at the Moment

I dont see us missing:

Fuller

Valentine

Jiles

Moore

Armstrong

I really think that once Andrus Peat visits it will be too good of an opportunity to turn down as well.

I would be ecstatic with that. Especially with Fuller.

With Fuller, it really is all contingent on how our offense looks in the first 5-6 games and how it performs. If our offense plays well and TMart goes nuts, I really think he is N.

3 QBs? I'd love all of them, but in such a small class...

Moore and Fuller will probably end up at different positions.

Moore is definately an athlete. More than likely will end up somewhere other than QB. Not sure about Fuller. Could definately see him at QB.

I dont see us missing:

Fuller

Valentine

Jiles

Moore

Armstrong

I really think that once Andrus Peat visits it will be too good of an opportunity to turn down as well.

With Fuller, it really is all contingent on how our offense looks in the first 5-6 games and how it performs. If our offense plays well and TMart goes nuts, I really think he is N.

Well, in that case we'd better hope that Barney has his act together this year and we don't get bitten with too many more injuries.

I dont see us missing:

Fuller

Valentine

Jiles

Moore

Armstrong

Well, in that case we'd better hope that Barney has his act together this year and we don't get bitten with too many more injuries.

I watched this video of Bo on the sidelines during the aTm game last year the other day. They were doing funny voice-overs for Bo, and Bo told Ben that he was "a bigger moron than your father." lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7St6ATGnR4

Moore is definately an athlete. More than likely will end up somewhere other than QB. Not sure about Fuller. Could definately see him at QB.

Moore ends up as a WR. Which is where he did the most damage last year. Don't think he step into a QB meeting at anytime if he commits unless it is an absolute dire, hit the O-$HIT button, panic situation.

Fuller would be an AWESOME QB. The offense, well what little we can guess or "know" about, is very similar to what he is doing in HS. Armstrong could be nice, but I think the upside to what the offense could do would reach a higher level wth Devin at QB. The guy looks like a video game QB. Unreal.

Moore ends up as a WR. Which is where he did the most damage last year. Don't think he step into a QB meeting at anytime if he commits unless it is an absolute dire, hit the O-$HIT button, panic situation.

Fuller would be an AWESOME QB. The offense, well what little we can guess or "know" about, is very similar to what he is doing in HS. Armstrong could be nice, but I think the upside to what the offense could do would reach a higher level wth Devin at QB. The guy looks like a video game QB. Unreal.

This. I think our O would be dynamite if Fuller was our QB.