Captains

I guess this is just another topic to pass some time but do you guys prefer that we switch off captains every game so I guess there is no bias or do you like the traditional way better of having set captains named before the year?

My personal preference is having set captains.. I'm just not sure who from offense would be named one though.

I guess this is just another topic to pass some time but do you guys prefer that we switch off captains every game so I guess there is no bias or do you like the traditional way better of having set captains named before the year?

My personal preference is having set captains.. I'm just not sure who from offense would be named one though.

Rex Burkhead says hello

I don't understand the fluid thing. Obviously if a guy becomes a major ass-hat half way through the season and becomes a ticking time bomb in the locker room he should be stripped of his 'C', otherwise they should be solid. Maybe I'm missing something, but I've always understood leadership to be an 'every minute of every day' thing, not a contest to vote on which players worked hardest this week. The team votes on the guys that they KNOW work hard, are team guys, and have earned the respect of their teammates. Why would that change from week to week?