"Big 10" Family Portrait

GSG

Hence the quotations. Alot of people think he's Mexican because of his last name.

If my memory serves, he's mostly of Samoan heritage.

No. There was an article about this last year (written by a local California newspaper who interviewed his dad). I'll summarize.

His dad is caucasian, but was adopted by a Mexican family. He got married, had Taylor, and got divorced when Taylor was around 10. Then he got re-married to a Samoan woman who Taylor considers more like a real mother than his biological mom. The tattoo on his arm is in honor of her.

Edit: Ok, I found it. My memory was pretty good except foxsports isn't exactly local :P. The article's pretty good

Clicky

• Fire 1

Hence the quotations. Alot of people think he's Mexican because of his last name.

If my memory serves, he's mostly of Samoan heritage.

No. There was an article about this last year (written by a local California newspaper who interviewed his dad). I'll summarize.

His dad is caucasian, but was adopted by a Mexican family. He got married, had Taylor, and got divorced when Taylor was around 10. Then he got re-married to a Samoan woman who Taylor considers more like a real mother than his biological mom. The tattoo on his arm is in honor of her.

Edit: Ok, I found it. My memory was pretty good except foxsports isn't exactly local :P. The article's pretty good

Clicky

A ha, gotcha.

Wow, that's not complicated at all! :wacko: