Kinnie

okaive

No we aren't. Noone else had a problem with catching the ball. I would think the senior, experienced guy wouldn't have a problem either.

If we would have lost, would we give him a pass on this one? I think not. Everyone would be up in arms as we were with Niles against Texas.

No we aren't. Noone else had a problem with catching the ball. I would think the senior, experienced guy wouldn't have a problem either.

If we would have lost, would we give him a pass on this one? I think not. Everyone would be up in arms as we were with Niles against Texas.

Well, with Niles having butterfingers was the norm. Not the case with BK. Waaaaaaaay too harsh for having one bad game.

BK dropped a huge one against Texas last year too and the year before that as well against Texas. Enough giving him the pass, he needs to step it up.

Pretty sure BK came up big in the big 12 cg against texas. correct me if im wrong.

You're wrong, he dropped a big one against them in the title game.

Someone's going to have to find the highlights for all those.

I know some people disagree with me, but from what I saw while watching it live, at least two of Kinnie's "drops" were not on target throws at all. Yes, it is conceivable that he could have caught them...but I would not call them 'drops' so much as bad throws.

That is not to diminish the big stepping up that Quincy did today. That was awesome!