Video before the Tunnel Walk

Don't know what to think.. for those that were there, feedback?

I thought it was alright. I still get chills when I hear the gong signifying it's about to start. But honestly, I think the whole tunnel walk deal has lost a fair amount of luster since the early Sirius days.

It's about ten million times better than that god-awful opening from five or six years ago though, where they had people parachuting out of an airplane. Anybody remember that travesty?

Don't know what to think.. for those that were there, feedback?

As each game goes by, I become more and more convinced of the conspiracy to not upgrade the sound system in the stadium.

Regardless, the visuals seemed okay to me, and it was interesting how they implemented a couple of former players into the video. I was also a fan of how short the video was. The previous Tunnel Walk videos have been full of highlights, cool graphics emphasizing our achievements, etc., but by the end of the year it always became a little over-extended. This one was quick, simple and effective.

Furthermore, I was impressed with the overall effect of the pre-game videos. For example, they moved the starting time of the depth chart video up a few minutes, and then shortly after that came the band, from the band it went directly into the Tunnel Walk, and then the game started. In previous years it seemed there was a long pause (long enough to sit down for several minutes) between the depth chart video and the band, and then a long pause between the band and Tunnel Walk. The only disappointment is that they were so crunched for time, as soon as the band moved into position for the Tunnel Walk, there was no time for the Husker Power chant.