Holy Toledo

BOJ

I am sorry, but Toledo is not the Taint of Ohio. That title now belongs to Akron solely on the fact of who their D-Coordinator is.

As for the game, I really want to see Braxton Miller more. Just think getting his lumps out of the way right now will pay big dividends down the road. JMO though

Thanks a lot. Now I got to take the over on total points for every Akron game this year. I will be rich! You hear me? RICH beyond my wildest dreams!

Hard to say how good, or bad, tOSU is. Still missing a lot of players. Got a new coach. And are generally in shambles due to the ncaa.

And Toledo is supposedly the best of the MAC as well as has a high powered offense. We can tell more about them when they play Boise St. this coming week.

• 2 weeks later...

OSU offense is terrible. Maybe worse than our offense in 2010. I wouldn't go 2009 horrendous offense, but 2010 bad seems about right.

Offense doesn't matter as much when you have a defense to bail you out. (See Ohio State in 2002) That being said, we don't have a 2002 caliber defense either.