Wired to root for Big XII

adc7236

I keep finding myself tuning into the Big XII games and rooting for them vice the Big Ten. Even now as I watch the Iowa vs Iowa St game, I forget I should be rooting for the Iowa.

Its going to be hard to reverse my internal wiring and begin to root for the Big Ten. Over the years I had grown to hate teams like Michigan and Ohio St.

Edit....just realized I posted in the wrong place. Please move Mods.

I am finding it ALOT easier to rationalize why I should be rooting for Big 10 teams then I ever did big 12 teams like Missouri and Texas. There were times I should have been pulling for Big 12 teams, but my heart just didn't get it. It's like a cutting your nose to spite your face philosophy and I wacked my nose clean off my face every single week.

• Fire 1

I keep finding myself tuning into the Big XII games and rooting for them vice the Big Ten. Even now as I watch the Iowa vs Iowa St game, I forget I should be rooting for the Iowa.

Its going to be hard to reverse my internal wiring and begin to root for the Big Ten. Over the years I had grown to hate teams like Michigan and Ohio St.

Edit....just realized I posted in the wrong place. Please move Mods.

I'm the same way. I've been mostly rooting for ISU only to take a pause and say "what?" Heck with the Big 12....I'm rooting for Iowa.

I find myself laughing hysterically at the mess that the Big 12 is. I also think Dan Beebe is a joke, and is directly to blame for the state of that conference. All I can do is be thankful that Tom and Harvey had the foresight to get us the hell out of there before they all started suing each other. Missouri lost last night which is just a cherry on the sundae. Aside from Texas and Oklahoma, the rest of the conference is absolutely begging for a home right now. Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State and Baylor are surely nobodies. Then they only make themselves look less desirable by suing their own conference member? Who the hell would want these clowns in their conference?