Good game Nebraska

AyeRock559

I was surprised my team Fresno St, actually put up that many points against a top ten team like Nebraska's, especially with how we played against Cal. Overall, I feel alot better for this year with our games against Ole Miss at home and even Boise. Good luck to the Cornhuskers, As I said earlier I really hope you end up being the Big 10 champs....see you guys in 2014 @ Fresno!

I have followed Fresno State for quite awhile, actually since you spanked USC. I actually spoke to Coach Osborne about Coach Hill during our coaching search. His comment was that he was never leaving FSU. He is a tremendous coach and you are very fortunate to have him. At a major BCS school, he could set a lot of records I think. And from all reports a great person.

I expected just exactly what we got. A heck of game with Fresno never quitting, and being in our face all night long. I knew if we took them lightly we would have problems, I think after last night we took them seriously and I am very glad we did.

I wish you guys luck and will try to get up to a game this year. Your team is a credit to working hard and believeing in yourself.

I am sure the game at Fresno will be even tougher.

Have a great season.

Yep hats off to Fresno. Your qb is a stud.

Very impressed with Carr as well. Fresno came out and nearly pulled off an upset in Lincoln. The punt return by Wylie was impressive. If it were not for the push/hit from behind by Enunwa on your player that intercepted Martinez, it really looked like a Fresno State victory was in the works with a probably 21-7 lead. Fresno State is a good team, just ask Wisconsin...

I was surprised my team Fresno St, actually put up that many points against a top ten team like Nebraska's, especially with how we played against Cal. Overall, I feel alot better for this year with our games against Ole Miss at home and even Boise. Good luck to the Cornhuskers, As I said earlier I really hope you end up being the Big 10 champs....see you guys in 2014 @ Fresno!

It was a good game. Your boys came ready to play. I hope you guys win your division this year! You're welcome here any day! See you in 2014!