Huskies Video For You From Hawai'i

Fresno St. really got at Nebraska by putting out three wide receivers, and then running against us with their 6 blockers on our 6 defenders while we had five defensive backs on the field. Easy match-up for them. I full expect Sarkisian to try to do this, and I full expect Pelini to prepare our guys to stop it. It will come down to who does it better.

If I'm not mistaken, however, Nebraska used a lot of the peso against Washington last September to great success And Nebraska still held Washington to only 19 points in the bowl game. To me, this really comes down to Nebraska's offense, because I don't see Washington's offense being much of a threat with the exception of Polk.

WHat do you love about your Huskies this year....what has you scratching your head?

I love that our defense is opportunistic and I could see us getting a pick 6 on Martinez. I also love CP and Keith Price so far. But what I dislike is that our defense often plays the bend but don't break mentality and gives up big chunks of yards and touchdowns.

But what I dislike is that our defense often plays the bend but don't break mentality and gives up big chunks of yards and touchdowns.

I'm no football expert but I believe that if you're giving up TD's, then your defense is bending AND breaking. And I'm quite certain that that's a very bad thing...

I would also add that most of our scores come off of big plays so if you bend against us you'll probably break

WHat do you love about your Huskies this year....what has you scratching your head?

I love that our defense is opportunistic and I could see us getting a pick 6 on Martinez. I also love CP and Keith Price so far. But what I dislike is that our defense often plays the bend but don't break mentality and gives up big chunks of yards and touchdowns.

Wouldn't that be a bend AND break defense? :)

Maybe this can be the intelligent conversation thread since the others are overrun with trolling.

I like what I see from the Huskies' offense as far as how we match up defensively. Hawaii committed a lot of the same mistakes that we did against Fresno, like false steps failure to attack the line and things like that. But if Bo has anything to say about it those issues will be more than corrected by Saturday. Another observation is that the O line doesn't seem to get a very good push on run plays, it's more of Polk finding a sliver of day light and making people miss, that probably won't work as well against the quicker athletes that we have on D.

On the other hand I'm not sure what to think about our offensive match up, to be honest I'm a little concerned. Hopefully we see some new material that hasn't been unveiled yet, but even if we don't I like our odds with our young play makers. And I definitely think Taylor will have to be more careful with the secondary, because as was mentioned they look very opportunistic.

Although I like our Chances pretty well in this game I'm still a little torn as to whether it will be a couple touch down win or a tight fought game through the 4th. I think it really comes down to the game plans and for that we'll have to wait until Saturday.