Who will have the most rushing yards on Saturday?

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once again, NFL has 0 bearing on this game. NONE, NADA, BUPKISS. I'm not sure why you can't understand such a simple concept.

+1. Hate people that talk about the NFL and college football like they're closely related.

Because they are closely related? Every single college football players goal is to make it to the NFL. That's why talent is rated on an NFL basis.

Every college football player's goal should be to win a National or conference Title, not necessarily make it to the next level.

Voted for Polk simply because he is their only running threat and will be the staple of their offense this Saturday. He's not better than any of our guys, but not one of our players will be rushing the ball as much as Polk will be, IMO.

Have to completely disagree with that statement that I highlighted in bold. Polk is by far more talented than Martinez or Burkhead running the football and is a lock to be playing on Sundays. Burkhead and Martinez will be lucky to get drafted at all. Polk is the #3 rated RB currently while Burkhead is #17. Source: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profilexnews.php?pyid=89516&draftyear=2013&genpos=RB

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profilexnews.php?pyid=84016&draftyear=2013&genpos=RB

There is no chance Polk is the 3rd best RB

I'm thinking this is the week we see the offense go full throttle. And I think that starts with the O Line blocking much better than they have the first 2 games. We run with Burkhead and we run right through the tackles. Burkhead is the games' leading rusher. Followed by Polk and in a close 3rd Martinez...who will pass for more yards than Price.

Once again, NFL has 0 bearing on this game. NONE, NADA, BUPKISS. I'm not sure why you can't understand such a simple concept.

+1. Hate people that talk about the NFL and college football like they're closely related.

Because they are closely related? Every single college football players goal is to make it to the NFL. That's why talent is rated on an NFL basis.

Sure every player wants to make it to the NFL but that doesn't mean that their college play is indicative of there NFL play or vice versa. We've had plenty of good QB's that didn't make the NFL and Jake Locker was a top 10 pick even though our secondary completely shut him down. Martinez won't be an NFL QB but that has no affect on his college play.

Martinez, Burkhead Abdullah, Aaron Green, Braylon Heard = all better than Polk

OK seriously? You just sound ignorant. Forgive me if that is an attack but please.

Im just messing around but seriously, there is no way polk can have more yards than martinez if you look at the way Taylor's been playing the first 2 games

Martinez, Burkhead Abdullah, Aaron Green, Braylon Heard = all better than Polk

OK seriously? You just sound ignorant. Forgive me if that is an attack but please.

Im just messing around but seriously, there is no way polk can have more yards than martinez if you look at the way Taylor's been playing the first 2 games

Oh thank god, thought I was gonna have to choke a b.... nevermind :laughpound

I sure hope you're right though. We need a big win this weekend.

Unless Martinez breaks off a few long runs I would expect Polk to have the most yardage for the simple fact that he's their only running threat, and they'll give him the ball 25 times. Nebraska has home-run threats in Martinez, Burkhead and Abdullah, if not Green & Heard as well.

Washington has a home run hitter that they still haven't figured out how to get the ball to, other than kick return(and we should really kick away from him come Saturday. UW has a 2 man return setup, kick it to the other guy). Jesse Callier, is who I'm talking about. He has big play ability, but Sark seems to try and get him the ball with questionable play calling. And also seems to think the Wildcat works, anymore. Other than that, he doesn't get too many carries.