Husky fan requesting ideas for game weekend in Lincoln

husky pup

ok this is sad. I live in lincoln on 14th street just north of the stadium. Of all the places yall have mentioned I've been to or know of is Runza, Ali Babas and Misty's in Havelock. The others I didn't even know existed :facepalm:

Woah, get out a little more man! You could probably just hit up one place a week in the haymarket and never regret it.

Another one that nobody has mentioned is Buzzard Billy's, also in the haymarket. I know its not local per se, but I doubt they have it in Washington. Really good Cajun food and some of the best hush puppies I've ever had. Only better southern food I've had comes from my Mom and her family. And you can try alligator while you're in Nebraska if you eat there, tastes like chicken (no joke).

ok this is sad. I live in lincoln on 14th street just north of the stadium. Of all the places yall have mentioned I've been to or know of is Runza, Ali Babas and Misty's in Havelock. The others I didn't even know existed :facepalm:

Woah, get out a little more man! You could probably just hit up one place a week in the haymarket and never regret it.

Another one that nobody has mentioned is Buzzard Billy's, also in the haymarket. I know its not local per se, but I doubt they have it in Washington. Really good Cajun food and some of the best hush puppies I've ever had. Only better southern food I've had comes from my Mom and her family. And you can try alligator while you're in Nebraska if you eat there, tastes like chicken (no joke).

Oh I get out quite often, just friends and family don't go to these places.....guess I need better friends lol

I hope you Dawgs enjoy your time in Lincoln.

Last year in Seattle we had a really great time. Your fans were really nice people, just like being in Lincoln.

The Dawg pep band came to our bus and played Nebraska fight songs - pretty classy move.

We had a super time in '91 too!!! Your west stadium was RED - it was like a HOME game for the Huskers.

Now if we could only teach the Duck fans some manners........

RiverRunner