Wisconsin game

np_husker

only one school in the nation that I know of has the name "The Big Red" (albeit unofficially).

Several schools unofficially call themselves "The Big Red." Several schools' fans say "Go Big Red" during games. I presume you're talking about Cornell, which was (I believe) the first school to call themselves The Big Red, but they hardly have a monopoly on it.

only one school in the nation that I know of has the name "The Big Red" (albeit unofficially).

Several schools unofficially call themselves "The Big Red." Several schools' fans say "Go Big Red" during games. I presume you're talking about Cornell, which was (I believe) the first school to call themselves The Big Red, but they hardly have a monopoly on it.

Cornell's an Ivy League university. They don't count.

andy_bernard_001.gif

• Fire 1

What people fail to realize is that Wisconsin fans often wear black hoodies with Wisconsin in Red/White lettering. They also wear a navy color similar hoodie. It is not that Wisconsin just "wears red and white". They really have no unified dress code like you find at Nebraska. Wearing red would have been just as fine.

Also, we can argue who the "original" big red is until the cows come home, but only one school in the nation that I know of has the name "The Big Red" (albeit unofficially). This school is neither Nebraska or Wisconsin. Hell the local high-school there is even called the Little Red.

45_2.jpg

I think that a good host of people wearing black will be noticeable.

Also on a side note, just landed student section tix to the game. Should be interesting.

andy_bernard_001.gif

andy-dwight-cornell1.png

Here is Mr. Cornell himself.