Board upgrade

Husker_Power

Is there any way to mark all forums as read without having to go into each of them individually. I used to be able to display all new posts then mark everything as read after reading the ones I was interested in...can't seem to figure out how to do that on the new boards...any help would be appreciated. Love the new format btw!

At the bottom of every page is a dark gray band with the text "Help", "Mark Community Read" and "Change Theme". If you click "Mark Community Read", a white box appears. Move your cursor over it and you will see a faint entry for "Mark all read". Click it, and in a few seconds all unread posts on the Board will be marked as read.

For each forum, beside the "Start New Topic" button is a link to "Mark this forum as read". Just click it, and all posts in that forum will be marked as read.

How do you post videos?

In the editor (where you type your message), look at the string of icons. On the bottom row is one that looks kind of like a picture in a frame (it's right beside the icon that looks kind of like this - <>). Click it, and enter the URL for the video. Bear in mind that it's not possible to embed all videos - some site have their videos coded to not allow it. YouTube works fine - with others, it's kind of iffy.

Gaaaa.....I have to reread all the posts as it no longer jumps to the last read post. Oh the humanity!

Doesn't it?

It does not, unfortunately :( at least for me. A real hassle to scroll all the way through each time, to be sure.

Yeah, it does. You have to click the date/time and not the thread title.

Gaaaa.....I have to reread all the posts as it no longer jumps to the last read post. Oh the humanity!

Doesn't it?

It does not, unfortunately :( at least for me. A real hassle to scroll all the way through each time, to be sure.

Any way to do that from the 'new content' page?

Doesn't it?

Any way to do that from the 'new content' page?

It worked the same on the New Content page, for me at least. I just clicked the link under the last poster's screen name. So it says "Today at 8:35 AM" or "Yesterday at 11:31 PM" or "Aug 03 at 2:45 PM"

I don't know if I'm explaining it very well....

On second thought, I don't think that's what I'm looking for. In the past, if I would click on a thread, it would immediately jump to wherever the last post I had read was. If 15 more posts had been posted since the last time I viewed it, then it would take me to the post 15 before the end. Clicking on the link you mentioned just takes me to the very last post.

On second thought, I don't think that's what I'm looking for. In the past, if I would click on a thread, it would immediately jump to wherever the last post I had read was. If 15 more posts had been posted since the last time I viewed it, then it would take me to the post 15 before the end. Clicking on the link you mentioned just takes me to the very last post.

I know what you are talking about. Click on the red folder on the far left.