Board upgrade

Husker_Power

I really like the new upgrade! just a question though...

Under the View New Content, where is "mark as read" button? I have found it in the drop down arrow, but would not like to do it to all of them, is there one button for all?

I hope this makes sense.

Btw, thanks to all who put time and effort to make this upgrade happen, and this whole board running! :thumbs

Under the View New Content, where is "mark as read" button? I have found it in the drop down arrow, but would not like to do it to all of them, is there one button for all?

I hope this makes sense.

Btw, thanks to all who put time and effort to make this upgrade happen, and this whole board running! :thumbs

Aha! I found it.

It is called "Mark Community Read".

I hope this makes sense.

Aha! I found it.

It is called "Mark Community Read".

Now, with the skin back to normal, the "Mark Community Read" options are not visible. It is at the bottom left in between the help button and the change theme button.

• Fire 1

Is there any way to mark all forums as read without having to go into each of them individually. I used to be able to display all new posts then mark everything as read after reading the ones I was interested in...can't seem to figure out how to do that on the new boards...any help would be appreciated. Love the new format btw!