Didn't think we'd ever say this...

Atbone95

The defense has really suffered losing Prince, Gomes, Hagg, and Dennard to injury. Piere Allen is also gone from the DL. Our DL has not played well. We can't get pressure and are slow. I'll call out Baker...what has this guy contributed to the DL? He needs to to turn it up. Lots of poor tackling all around. Fisher does not look like he should be starting. Green is just getting abused and picked apart. Our coverage in general has been awful. Other than Lavonte no one else is playing fast or downhill. What happened to our defense? I am very concerned Wisconsin is going to destroy us.

Again, they look f!cking hungover out there. Missed tackels, missed assignments, just plain slooooow. We need more pressure on the QB, sack that sob.

I like Carl but I think Bo needs to play a bigger role with the D. If it's not the D saving our ass it's the O...If it's not the O it's the D

I can not wait to see a game when we're banging on all cylinders.

Wisconsin will be tough, no doubt...but they'll have to stop our offense too. could be a shootout.

Even with Dennard, the Wisconsin game will be a shootout. They are just that talented on offense, just like we are. Without Dennard and without some major improvements in the tackling department and the DL, We will be reeling from a 2 score deficit game in Madison.

they picked on Andrew Green all day! I was shocked at how poorly he played. As for the D-line, it is tough for this line to get to the qb when we are four rushing 5-6 offensive blockers. We just don't have the super athlete to get past the line either with speed or power. Tough for Crick to penetrate when he is being double teamed all day. Same with Meredith. That means Stein and Ankrah HAVE to pick it up, or we have to blitz more.

As for Dennard, we can't expect him to be the savior right away. He hasn't played a down this year and is bound to be rusty.

last critique is Where Is The Emotion?? They almost look like it is practice out there

The good news is that David is as good as advertised - not a product of last year's schemes. Stafford is the real deal - biggest hitter we have had at safety in awhile.

• Fire 1

Tough for Crick to penetrate when he is being double teamed all day. Same with Meredith. That means Stein and Ankrah HAVE to pick it up, or we have to blitz more.

As for Dennard, we can't expect him to be the savior right away. He hasn't played a down this year and is bound to be rusty.

Glad someone pointed out that Crick and DL was getting double teamed a lot out there, not to mention being held a lot. Even on that hard hit by Crick, you can plainly see Cameron and Stein being double teamed while Carter and Crick were one on one.

Thank you for pointing out the point of Dennard. I hope he plays against Wyoming to shake the rust off before going to Madison.