Would you support your old big 8 buddies.

I have not an ounce of sympathy or wistfulness for the old Big-8 teams. You think their fans are still wishing for the old days with the Huskers in their midst? If you look around you still read and hear the same hate and vitriol for Nebraska. Some are still so blinded by it they continue to blame us for the demise of their safety net instead of the real culprit.

F**k em.

No they burned those bridges. Does anyone remember the away games? How the Huskers and their fans were treated like crap. How all of our old "buddies" sat there and watch how we were getting screwed and said we just cant compete against the big boys. How they did their best to screw us out the door in everything. No they made their beds now they can lie in it.

• Fire 1

Let's not forget all of the 11-1 and 10-2 Big 12 votes Nebraska was on the wrong side of.

Our former Big 8 brethren helped Texas hobble NU any way they could, thinking

it would help them in the North. It never occurred to them the Huskers would leave them

high and dry. I agree: they made their bed. Let them wallow in it.

Welcome to the ACC if you're lucky.

Let them watch and see just how much Texas is concerned for the future of their programs.

I'm sure Texas will show immense gratitude for their slavish loyalty.

This will be sooooooo much fun to watch!!

i'd like to see the B1G stay at 12 teams. no need to add anymore. let the other conferences go to 16 and cannibalize themselves.

Agreed. They'll find other conferences. If the Big Ten starts taking the wreckage of the Big XII just to try and compete with the "super-conferences", then all the significance of Nebraska being picked up by the B1G is lost and suddenly we're "just another team".

Kansas, but really only because I have so many kansas friends so playing them every year again would be fun. Plus I was looking forward to the turner gill series.

Kansas wouldn't bring much to football, but their basketball could more than make up for it IMO.

Don't know if I'd take anyone else from the Big 10. Plus, Missouri seems to be angling for a SEC bid, so they may be a moot point soon enough.

And remember--the Big 10 will take Notre Dame in a heartbeat. A Kansas/Notre Dame expansion would be a significant win for the Big 10.

I think as long as the BIG 10 is able to increase its over all value then we should look for the teams that will help achieve that. Like another person posted. Dont bring in someone just for our benifit of having an old rival on board. We chose to go and the BIG 10 chose to accept us. We cut our strings with the Big 12 when we moved over. We are BIG 10 now and that is where our focus should be. If a MU or KU is decided as a best fit for OUR conference then we will accept them if not we should not worry about it. We have new rivals being formed and loyalties strengthend.

GBR GBR GBR

Anything that makes the Big 10 better I'm all for. The question is do any of those teams coming into the Big 10 make this conference any better? That answer is no.

This was not very well thought out AT ALL. Missouri makes it better right away. Maybe not the others, but Missouri is better than almost half of the programs in the Big 10. Right now.

Anything that makes the Big 10 better I'm all for. The question is do any of those teams coming into the Big 10 make this conference any better? That answer is no.

This was not very well thought out AT ALL. Missouri makes it better right away. Maybe not the others, but Missouri is better than almost half of the programs in the Big 10. Right now.

Missery couldn't make a PB & J without screwing something up.