Black Jersey?

kreutz35

Its photoshopped >.>

The back of the helmet is blurred in one area to cover up a cutting mistake, Some of the shoulder as well..

Under his right arm (Open hand) the darker black underneath his elbow is the original bottums dark black, Then foggy cutout layed on top, The pants was copy and paste, You can also tell by his right knee.

So yeah o.O Chill

In other news, my school is sponsored by Adidas and we got those Adizero cleats as well.

They are basically paper mache. How half of Nebraska's roster doesn't have rolled ankles is beyond me. We must have one hell of a training staff, because while light, they are absolutely worthless for support.

Omg people, its one freaking game where we would wear a diff color uniform! We wouldn't be breaking tradition. Get over it, the players want to do it, they are the ones playing, let them do what they want and if they want to wear all black for ONE game, its okay with me and it should be okay with you. Maybe it will give us some extra juice. New uniforms and a night game, the guys will be PUMPED to play!

• Fire 9

Omg people, its one freaking game where we would wear a diff color uniform! We wouldn't be breaking tradition. Get over it, the players want to do it, they are the ones playing, let them do what they want and if they want to wear all black for ONE game, its okay with me and it should be okay with you. Maybe it will give us some extra juice. New uniforms and a night game, the guys will be PUMPED to play!

I would like you to name me one team that has 5 national championships under its belt that had to resort to an "-----out" to get a cheap pop. Because that's all it is.

And f'ing seriously, if the players need a stupid, non-original, played out, black jersey to get pumped for the Wisconsin game, then they're screwed six ways from Sunday anyway.

Let it die. Please.

Neg rep

• Fire 1

Good post if the players want to where them so be it. I don't like the black out idea at home but going to Wisconsin this year and

Ohio St. next year why not????????

I would like you to name me one team that has 5 national championships under its belt that had to resort to an "-----out" to get a cheap pop. Because that's all it is.

And f'ing seriously, if the players need a stupid, non-original, played out, black jersey to get pumped for the Wisconsin game, then they're screwed six ways from Sunday anyway.

Let it die. Please.

I said extra juice. I didn't say they wouldn't already be pumped and players are on record saying they want to wear something different sometime. They are the ones playing. And nobody will stop being a fan bc of our UNIFORMS, so stop saying it.