Black Jersey?

kreutz35

:leghump:

I could not stand by and let his thread die

Seriously, if the unifiorms are indeed made of field turf, do you all think that the ends and tackles (and maybe the TE) will have big white strips from their bung holes to their tassles? It might help TM know when he needs to decide to pitch or keep the ball.

like ohio state player's get a little clover thing on their helmets after a good play, we could dish out corn kernals on helmets for each outstanding play

I want to say it's a leaf from the buckeye tree, since I don't know tOSU tradition I could be wrong. If we did helmet stickers i'd be ok with it as long as it doesn't look like a pot leaf on national tv like tOSU's do lol. We use to give a helmet sticker to the starting defense. But I havn't seen them on the helmets in years, why did we stop doing that?

4 pages, outfreakingstanding....

I know, I gave up trying to be serious and started trolling. Gave up trolling and started making jokes. Gave up that because I thought the thread would die. I have no idea what my course of action should be now.

Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

we are talking about the possibility of black jerseys not when the germans bombed pearl harbor!!!

When did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor?

I take it that you have never seen Animal House? Go to youtube and type it in the search...

4 pages, outfreakingstanding....

I know, I gave up trying to be serious and started trolling. Gave up trolling and started making jokes. Gave up that because I thought the thread would die. I have no idea what my course of action should be now.

Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

we are talking about the possibility of black jerseys not when the germans bombed pearl harbor!!!

When did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor?

I take it that you have never seen Animal House? Go to youtube and type it in the search...

no I have, even have it at home in my collection. I just havn't seen it in awhile and remember the scene of them talking about this and getting back at the Dean. But I don't remember the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor line. Maybe I should watch it tonight then hhhmmmm.