Black Jersey?

kreutz35

Just to add to this thread, I think we should come out in yellow. Corn is yellow.

Icedavis, do a yellow helmet with a red N, that would look BADASS

Yellow helmet and green jerseys!!!! Can't forget about the stock.

Put kernels on the jersey and helmet to please.

Yes. Put a corn-kernel texture on the shoulders and knees, much like Oregon did with the diamond-plating!

dixon-oregon-football.jpg:

Also, the helmet should have a tassel on it.

I didn't add the tassel to it. But I did get curious on what it could look like. so this is what I came up with.

6189507989_4bba77d2bf_m.jpg

Now I know yall are going to say this is awesome so I didn't bother to put it on here as a vote. so instead I just submitted this to Addidas and said they have the permission from all of Husker nation to create these uniforms for us. :sarcasm (for those that think I could be serious)

• Fire 8

Just to add to this thread, I think we should come out in yellow. Corn is yellow.

Icedavis, do a yellow helmet with a red N, that would look BADASS

Yellow helmet and green jerseys!!!! Can't forget about the stock.

Put kernels on the jersey and helmet to please.

Yes. Put a corn-kernel texture on the shoulders and knees, much like Oregon did with the diamond-plating!

dixon-oregon-football.jpg:

Also, the helmet should have a tassel on it.

I didn't add the tassel to it. But I did get curious on what it could look like. so this is what I came up with.

6189507989_4bba77d2bf_m.jpg

Now I know yall are going to say this is awesome so I didn't bother to put it on here as a vote. so instead I just submitted this to Addidas and said they have the permission from all of Husker nation to create these uniforms for us. :sarcasm (for those that think I could be serious)

Straight up baller!!!

Fear the Corn!!!

:ahhhhhhhh

I only want us to come out in black so we can give all the blue hairs heart attacks, thus the new energetic younger generation can come in and make Memorial Stadium a tough place to play at again.

This. Add Memorial Stadium to the list of things the Baby Boomers are ruining as they get older. :ahhhhhhhh

I kid...somewhat. :)

4 pages, outfreakingstanding....

I know, I gave up trying to be serious and started trolling. Gave up trolling and started making jokes. Gave up that because I thought the thread would die. I have no idea what my course of action should be now.

Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

we are talking about the possibility of black jerseys not when the germans bombed pearl harbor!!!

4 pages, outfreakingstanding....

I know, I gave up trying to be serious and started trolling. Gave up trolling and started making jokes. Gave up that because I thought the thread would die. I have no idea what my course of action should be now.

Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

we are talking about the possibility of black jerseys not when the germans bombed pearl harbor!!!

When did the Germans bomb Pearl Harbor?